"No homo bro"

Correct my mistakes cause I didn't feel like correcting them sorry.

:::::

Tyler and Josh have had sex countless times. Not because they like each other in that way but usually to blow off steam. Especially when Tyler got into a fight with Jenna for some reason or Josh got into a fight with Debby. Either way one of them was always fucked straight (gay) into the mattress. It was a mutual agreement between two best friends. And that's how it will always work.

"Tyler." Josh said storming into Tyler's house like his own.

"Yeah?" Tyler asked from the kitchen, peering out to see a very angry Josh standing at the doorway. By his expression Tyler already knew what was about to go down. He walked out of the kitchen and into the living room, grabbing Josh's wrist at the door way before pulling him up the stairs.

"We've got 20 minutes before Jenna gets back so let's hurry."

Once reaching the spare bedroom, (Tyler never used his and Jenna's bedroom. That was for him and the woman he loves to have fun in) Josh slammed Tyler into the door, causing it to shut loudly.

"Josh..." Tyler moaned softly as Josh nipped at his neck, almost hard enough to leave hickeys but not quite. They couldn't leave any evidence. Josh pulled Tyler away from the door and shoved him on the bed. He stood at the foot of it and unbuttoned his jeans and slid them off with his boxers.

"Suck." He said harshly and Tyler crawled his way over, kissing the tip before taking all of Josh's dick in his mouth. Josh gripped roughly into Tyler's hair, bobbing his head back and forth. Tyler gagged but he didn't care.

"On your back." Josh growled as he yanked Tyler off of him. "Pants off." Tyler obeyed not wanting Josh to be even more angry.

Tyler spread his legs wide for Josh to crawl in between. Josh didn't even bother with a prep, he plunged into Tyler.

"Oh god!" Tyler screamed, "JOSH OH FUCK" Josh just groaned as he fucked deep into Tyler.

They went at it for 10 minutes. They only had 5 minutes now.

"I'm close." Josh growled. He was closer than he thought as he release into Tyler, a loud moan escaping past his lips. Tyler soon came after, untouched.

Josh thrusted twice more before pulling out and flopping onto the bed.

"Thanks Tyler." Josh smiled, "No homo bro."

"You say that every time. Of course." Tyler giggled.

"And I mean it every time."

"Hurry up and get dressed. Jenna will be home any minute now."

:::::

"No homo" bitch shut up. You're as straight as a damn circle. Hope you enjoyed my promise.