Døn't Førget Banana

OH MY JOSH. I haven't updated in while. I know not a lot of people read this anyway ( for those who do, thank you so much! You make me feel special: )) but I just idk... Anyway this was requested by my fav JosieDunseph Love you babe<3

•Tyler's point of view•

Casual sex with Josh is GREAT. It's AMAZING. SICK AS FRICK. But honestly I want to try something new. I want him to control me. I know it sounds a little crazy but I want him to tie me up and fuck me senseless. I want him to be in total dominant control.

I was laying on my bed thinking about these dirty things when Josh walked into the room.

"O-oh hey Josh" i say snapping out of my day dream sitting up in the bed and he sits down next to me.

"Hey." He bites his bottom lip and stares at my lips. Within a second he attacks my lips. Once I process what's going on I quickly kiss back. Josh's tongue slid across my bottom lip, asking for entrance and I obliged.

"J-Josh" I whisper through sloppy kisses.

"Yes?" He asked pulling away.

"C-can we try something new?" I stuttered and I felt my face turn bright red.

"What do you mean?"

"I-I want you to tie me up. I want you control me, abuse me." I confessed feeling embarrassed.

A devilish smirk came upon Josh lips before attacking my lips again, rougher this time. We fell back onto the bed.

"Do you have any thing?" Josh asked. I nodded pointing to the bottom drawer of my bedside table. Josh reached and pulled open the drawer. I blushed as he revealed what was inside. Rope, vibrators, whips, plugs, blindfolds, handcuffs, gags, and lube. "Damn." Josh mumbled. The devilish grin returned to Josh face. He yanked My jeans down forcefully, pulling my boxers down with it, exposing my erected cock. Josh then pulled my shirt over my head and threw it the same way he did my jeans. He took the rope from the drawer and brought it up to my wrist tying it up to the bed post. Josh's demeanor changed.

"Wait-wait don't we need like a safe word or something?" He asked, concern clear in his voice and on his face.

"Uh yeah I guess. H-how 'bout b-banana?"

"O-okay." He grinned, "don't forget banana." I reciprocated the grin. He finished tying my wrist then started on my other. He tied my ankles to the bottom bed post. I bit my lip to contain a moan from drawing out as he pulled out a whip from the drawer.

"Are you going to be good baby boy?" He chuckled trailing the whip down my body.

"Yes daddy" with that Audibly lost his breath. He lifted the whip and brought it back down on my thigh with a crack. "Oh daddy" I moaned loudly. "H-harder" I breathe out.

"You like that?" He asked, a smirk on his face.

"Yes." Smack

"Yes what?" Josh growled.

"Yes daddy"

"Much better baby boy" Josh leaned down and kissed Me roughly before taking out the gag. "Open up slut."

I obeyed opening my mouth as wide as he could as Josh shoved the gag in my mouth. He pulled out the blindfold and tied around my eyes. I couldn't see anything it was pitch black. Suddenly I felt something round and lubed at my entrance. I let out an embarrassingly loud moan as Josh shoved it in, my asshole stretching. It started to vibrate. My whole body started to shake as shockwaves of pleasure soared through me. The vibrator was on its highest setting and I was a moaning mess. I felt Josh push the vibrator in deeper and deeper. His hand gripped my hard cock and started moving fast.

"Cum for my baby boy." Josh said lowly, his hand working me faster.

"JOSH" I screamed, or more so tried for it was muffled by the gag. He worked me through my high. I felt him lick the cum off my stomach just before the removed the gag and kissed me heatedly, I could taste my own cum. The vibrator was still on and I was whining from the over sensitivity. Josh moved around on the bed and I heard him moaning. Loud. Suddenly I felt hot spurts spewed across my face. I licked my lips seductively.

"J-Josh v-br-" I stuttered. I still couldn't see him but I felt him pull it out. My breathing was heavy and uneven.

Slowly he started to untie my ankles and then my wrists. Once he finished he pulled my blindfold off. He slowly kissed me and broke a part with smiles both lingering on our faces.

"I love you." Josh whispered.

I looked at him and giggled "banana."

A/n: I didn't spell check so sorry for errors. Also sorry for the sucky chapter. I was trying to make this really good but it didn't really turn out that way. Anyway thanks for reading!