I CHIMED IN

A/n: I think most of you know what's coming based on the title.

"Oh Josh! Fuck! Harder!" Tyler moaned as Josh rammed his dick in and out of him. Josh slammed into the spot that messed with Tyler's vision and sent shock waves of pleasure through out his body. "Oh fuck Josh right there!!" Tyler screamed.

"You like that you slut?" Josh smirked.

"Oh yeah-Fuck!" Josh continued to fuck Tyler. He fucked him up down and side ways.

"Haven't you people ever heard of closing the God damn door?" Brendon chimed in, standing in to open doorway.

"Shit!" Josh yelled pulling out of Tyler quickly and covering himself with the sheets. Tyler covered him self with a pillow. Josh's face was bright red. He didn't want anyone to know about this sexual part of the relationship. Best friend by day, fuck buddies by night. He and Tyler have managed to keep that secret from everybody until now.

"I've know for a while now that you two have been fucking. You made it to obvious." Brendon said laughing as he walked over to the two nude men on the bed, who's faces were beaming pinks and reds. We did? Josh thought to himself. "Don't worry," Brendon continued, "your secrets safe with me." Brendon reached toward his belt. "Only if you let me join you." Brendon has a smirk on his face as he undos his belt throwing it across the room.

"Fuck..." Tyler muttered under his breath. "Josh?" Josh flashed Tyler a look of consent. "Mmmm" Tyler purred throwing the pillow on the floor and crawled toward the end of the bed to a stripping Brendon. "Let me help you with that." Tyler said once Brendon took his shirt off. Tyler reached out and grabbed the waistline of Brendon's jeans. He unbuttoned and unzipped then and started to tug. Once they were off Tyler palmed him shortly through his boxers. He reached for the waist line forced them down and gripped Brendon's erected cock. Brendon twisted his fingers through-(A/n: kitchen sink and smut don't work well together.)-Tyler's hair and pulled him into his cock.

Josh crawled from where he was sitting on the bed to behind Tyler. He clawed Tyler's left ass cheek before shoving his tongue into Tyler's tight ass hole.

"Fuck.."Tyler inscrutably mumbled around Brendon's cock. Brendon started to thrust in and out, shoving his cock far down Tyler's mouth. Josh's tongue went deeper inside Tyler. He moaned with immense pleasure. Tyler dropped Brendon's cock and tuned himself over so he was on his back immediately taking Brendon's dick back in his mouth. Josh climbed over in between Tyler's legs and lined his hard cock to Tyler's ass hole. He rammed himself into Tyler with a powerful thrust bottoming out. Tyler screamed around Brendon's cock.

"Oh shit!" Brendon moaned, "don't stop! I'm gonna cum! Fuck!"

It wasn't long before Brendon came in Tyler's mouth. Tyler swallowed every last drop.

Josh continued thrusting hard into Tyler. Brendon trailed his hand down Tyler's stomach and began to pump his dick.

"Oh fuck." Tyler moaned embarrassingly loud. Josh thrust quickened by the second chasing his finish. Brendon made Tyler cum. Tyler screamed with pleasure. Josh grunted as he thrusted even faster until he collapsed when he finished.

The three naked men crawled onto the bed and curled up to each other.

"Damn." Tyler whispered. The others hummed in agreement.

"Round two?" Josh suggested.

"Fuck yes." Brendon agreed.

A/n: okay so here it is. I had a whole plan but kind of lost track. This chapter literally sucks. Seriously though any request?