Epilouge pt.2

It was 6:00pm the same evening and all Chloe was thinking was, no way. She had thought about what she wanted to do for ages, but now she was realising the dangers of it. Eff it.

When the nurses came around to give Chloe her medicine, she tackled the nurse and ran. She ran down the halls until she came to the door. Are you really going to do this? Yes. Yes I am. She couldn't live with herself, knowing who'd threatened her that year and had killed her friends and just sit there.

She was standing on a bridge and a river was gushing underneath her rapidly. Chloe heard sirens in the distance and immediately cops pulled up on either side of the bridge and some were even on the banks of the river, waiting to dive in and save her.

"Chloe, we need you to step away from the side of the bridge." A police officer with a megaphone said. Chloe looked at them and shook her head. "No! You don't control me! You didn't save them! You let them die! And now, Brynn Rumfallo is just sitting in a mental hospital instead of rotting in jail for killing my friends!"

The police officers eyes widened and they commanded officers to go the hospital and arrest Brynn. "Brynn is being arresting so you'll be safe! Now, step away!" But Chloe didn't listen as she put her legs over the railing and fell forward.

As she was falling, she realised she was going to do a belly flop and realised it would hurt. It won't hurt as much as living alone with guilt. Just kill yourself already Chloe! Yeah, I need to annoy  someone else! You're boring.

Chloe landed with a belly flop and heard the splash of an officer swimming in to save her. But she knew they wouldn't make it as she was too deep already and too far out. As she was sinking, her life didn't flash before her eyes like she imagined, but all of her thoughts were relived.

They went fast and she couldn't keep track of all of them but as the last thought she just had went through her mind, her vision was gone and she was dead.

Safe and sound with Paige Hyland, Kendall Vertes, Mackenzie Ziegler, Maddie Ziegler, Christi Lukasiak, Kalani Hilliker and Jaycee Wilkins.

{ boom! Thank you all so much for all the support on this book I cannot thank you all enough! I didn't even believe that all of this was possible so you just reading was enough but voting? You guys are incredible xx }