A young centaur, still a boy, had let his sword drop and the centaur next to him helped him lift it higher as we past. Lucy smiled at him and I gave him a small wave in greeting as we continued walking.

We entered together and the first thing we came across once entering were dozens of Narnians of all shapes and sizes working together on weapons in a forge.

Lucy and Susan continued on forwards a bit while I stopped with Peter, Edmund and Caspian. Each had a hand on the hilt of their swords, my staff was strapped to my back but I felt more comfortable with it in my hand so I took it off and held it in my right hand, leaning on it ever-so slightly.

As we gazed around at the happenings, Caspian spoke, "it may not be what you are used to but it is defensible." We turned our stares to him and nodded in understanding. Edmund opened his mouth to speak as he was the one in our family that normally came up with the battle plans and strategies when Susan cut him off from the other end of the hall where she stood next to an opening in the rock.

"Peter. You may want to see this."

Edmund and I shared a look before heading over to Susan with Peter and Caspian following on behind us. We followed after Susan into the stone corridor and on each side of the room there were carvings and paintings of, well, us. Our adventures in Narnia. Peter grabbed a torch from the wall and studied the pictures more closely.

There was Lucy, Susan and I on Aslan's back when we went to free the Narnians from Jadis, the White Witch. There was our coronation, though strangely enough they had the seating arrangements a little mixed up as it went Edmund, Lucy, me, then Susan and Peter when it had been Lucy, Susan, Peter, me and then Edmund. There was even a picture of me and Aslan standing alone with the stars above us and beautiful, clear patterns and pictures. That was the night in Aslan's camp where I showed Aslan my magic.

"It's us," remarked Susan as she gazed around at our story depicted on the stone walls surrounding us. We had come to a stop next to a picture of Mr. Tumnus standing next to the lantern at Lantern Waste.

"It's beautiful," I stated sadly, I don't know why I felt sad, I just did. The Deep Magic was strong here, I could feel it wafting around us through the air, but I was the only one who could tell. I was always the only one.

"What is this place?" asked Lucy, turning to face Caspian. He stared at us each in turn, staying longer on me in slight confusion, "you don't know." It was a statement not a question, but he seemed rather surprised. He took hold of the torch next to him before he led us on through the corridor and down to the left.

Everything was pitch black, except for where the light of the torch reached, which was not very far. We walked in twos and I walked alongside my twin at the back of the group, my staff still in hand.

We entered a large room carved into the stone and there was something large in front of us but I couldn't see it properly because of the lack of light. There were several old rock structures that look like they could have been pillars or arches at some point but were to broken and old to actually tell now.

I spotted out of the corner of my eye, Caspian walking to the side of the room with his torch where there was a sort of stone trench that seemed to go all the way around the back of the room. I watched as he dipped his torch down and whatever was inside the trench lit up like literally, wild fire.

As the fire moved along lighting up the room it revealed that he back wall was covered in hand crafted murals of all the Narnian species. In the very middle there was a giant carving of Aslan. I could now see what the stone structures had been. It was the Stone Table and the surrounding pillars. The now cracked Stone Table.