Chapter the Twenty- Neeinth: The Day you Ruined my Life

Deep in the woods, there came a terrible whispering sound. It swooshed and whooshed through all the trees, it swistled and wrieked past the hair particles of the Amaze Chase contestants. Of course, they were too busy to notice. Ray Ray, who, since coming across the Ra with his very raw bottom,  had moved on to finding his dearest Rayma, and was once again dead set on finding her.  He hadn't encountered Herbertman (who if you can't remember (and if you don't, you have seriously bad memory, dearest) is the stereotypical leprechaun) in his travels. Speaking of which, the little leprechaun was happily trotting along, desperate in his attempt to find Rayma. He had not yet met the queen and the Lady's maid, who had moved on from the quaint little tea shop and were now heading to a river for a quick dip. And, as you know, he had met the Ra with his very raw butt. Ra was currently rubbing his poor hiney right in the spot that he had landed on when Herbertman had kicked him.

  All in all, the performance was getting quite boring to the audience (as bored as you probably got from hearing all of that dreary recount of where everyone was located (don't deny it, I know you were!)). In fact, even Rayma, who had been politely interested in the whole event as she waited in her cage, had fallen asleep. Her snores were loud enough that the audience grew quite irritated.

   "Aww, will she just shut up already?" complained Obi Wan Kenobi.

   Severus Snape sneered. "Clearly fame isn't everything is it, Mr. Pott- I mean Rayma. I mean Rayma!"

    The men around him snickered.

   "Aww, you're not still going on about old Potter boy are you, Severus?" laughed Gandalf.

   "I am not."

    "Are too!"

   "Am not!"

    "Are too!"

  "Ha ha haaa..." slithered a very snaky voice.

  Everyone froze (even the Lady's maid and the queen paused in their little swimming extravaganza).

  "What the whoopdie doo was that?" cried Bob Ewell.

 The SS voice chuckled smoothly. Rayma startled awake.

 "Ray Ray?" she asked blearily, wondering where her friend was.

  The  voice, which had been chuckling for quite a while, broke off its laughter. "What's thatttt?"

   Rayma's eyes widened in fear. "No. No! It can't be!"

   "Raaayma," the  voice held recognition. "So nice to... ssspeak to you again."

   Narrowing her eyes, Rayma looked about her cage. "What are you doing  here? And, where are you?"

   The audience craned their necks this way and that, desperate to catch the glimpse of this newcomer.

   "I'll... showwww myself."

   "It's a snake," whispered Luke Skywalker. "Definitely a snake."

   But what came out of the shadows by Rayma's cage was not a snake, but the afore-mentioned Rhapsodian green sea crab. Now, if you don't remember, this crustacean was an eighty-foot tall creature who had spotted Herbertman from afar, and fallen deeply in love. It was a truly terrifying sight; green, with bumps and lumps of crusty barnacles stuck to its frighteningly long legs. It's eyes were red, a stark contrast to the rest of its ocean-like body.

   "Helllooo...Dearest princess Raymaaa."

   "Magnolia," Rayma glared menacingly at the creature.