Sanatana and Dani~One question One Love~ Part 21

*Texas*

~Dani~

I walk to the back door and look out I see Santana sitting on the dock with her feet in the water. My sister lives my a lake that's why I always went to her house when I was younger. I walk out of the back door and head to Santana.

*Lake*

I get to the dock I slip my shoes off and sit next to Santana.

Santana: Hi.

Dani: Hey.

Santana: How did the "talk" go?

Dani: It doesn't matter. The thing that I'm trying to figure out is if Auntie Snixx came out to play.

I look at her she looks at me I smile.

Santana: She did.

Dani: Is that why Susan was holding her face when I went up stairs.

Santana: Yeah Snixx slapped her.

I start laughing I can't help it.

Dani: Well this might be wrong to say, but I'm glad that you put her in her place.

Santana: You're not mad?

I put my arm around her.

Dani: No cause I know how Susan can be, but...

Santana: There's the but.

Dani: But what did she say?

Santana: She was saying that I couldn't give you want a man could which is...

Dani: Kids?

Santana: Yeah.

Santana looks down.

Dani: Yeah I want kids, but it doesn't matter how I...I mean how we get them we could adopt.

Santana: You would really adopt a kid?

Dani: Of course as long as I'm with you.

Santana looks at me and kisses me. I hear someone walking on the dock. I look over and see Gabby she has tears in her eyes I get up. She is holding a phone.

Dani: Gabby?

Gabby: I just got a call from the hospital mom...she...she...passed.

I go up to Gabby just as she falls to her knees we fall together I hold her while she cries. I just feel numb I feel Santana wrap her arms around us.