“Where are you going?”, she asked curiously with an eyebrow raised.

“Can a guy not just go out on a walk for fun?” I said smiling with a hint of laughter.  I am not sure why I felt like hiding Louis from her but I just did.

“I guess so but it not like you?” she said still eyeing me down.  She always knew when something was up.  It was a gift of hers.

“Well, maybe I wanna try something new?  Become a new man and all.” I joked hoping she would just lay off until I felt like telling her I was off to go see a new friend.  

She smiled and said,”Okay, fine have fun on your new 'man walk'” and rolled her eyes.

I walked past her and left mentally thanking her for going away.  I looked down at my phone and saw that I was probably gonna be 5 minutes late but who cares I was gonna see Louis.  I finally reached the bakery and walked inside to see Louis in bold red skinny jeans and a white tee.  

He was over in the corner just lazily scrolling the feed on his phone.  Once he heard the bell chime though he turned and smiled at me.  I smiled widely back and gestured for him to come along outside.  He got the message and followed me out.

When we got out he swung his arm over my shoulder casually and asked with a smile,”So, Harry, where we off to today, mate?”  I looked over at him and grinned.  For some reason I was happy he seemed to feel so friendly with me even though we had only known each other for a day.   I felt like I had known him for years and not just a day.  There was just something about him that made me want to get closer to him, but I couldn’t put my finger on it.

“Umm I was thinking we could go out and get something to eat?  That is if you haven’t already?”, I said finally.

“Taking me out to lunch eh?”, he said and while laughing, a smirk playing at the corner of his lips,”Alright, but only if you pay.  I ‘aven’t any money on me.”

I patted my pocket and was relieved that I had brought my wallet. “Yeah sure!” I said and poked him repeatedly in the belly.  “Whatcha in the mood for?”

He took his arm off from around my shoulders giggling and flinched at my poking his stomach. “Stop, Harry that tickles!”  He tried to grab my hands but I wasn’t going to let him off the easily.  I started full on tickling him and he just started giggling like an idiot running away as I chased after him down the street.  I didn’t know that boy could run so fast!

I eventually stopped for breath putting my hands on my knees.  I glanced over at him to see he was a meter away from me and was hopping from one foot to the other like this was easy for him.  

“Didn’t know. . you could run. . .so fast.”, I said between quick breaths.  He walked over to me and patted me on the back.

“I play a little football back home.  Lot of running involved.”, He offered silently laughing at my tired state.

When I had my breath back I replied with,”Well, I just work at a bakery so that doesn’t do much for my endurance.”, I chuckled lightly, “So, you never answered my question?”