Alternate version of this story

This was gonna be my original part of my story but I swapped it up a bit.

Ok so the first 5 chapters are the same. Half of Chapter six is the same. Now chapter 7, Yoona grows into deep depression making her major sick.

Yuri did kick Sehun's ass for that. Yoona started doing cuts on her body since it makes her "feel better"

Yoona started to abandon everyone and run away.

Chapter 8

Sehun was still trying to figure out ig he should bail Tiffany's plan and get with Yoona again.

Chapter 9

Yoona was found in a hospital, looking horrible as ever. Her skin was white as she got skinnier. She again fought Sehun until he told her.

Yuri found out and then tried to find Tiffany. But at the last minute she found her but Tiffany fleed.

Chapter 9.5

Sehun told Tiffany that he doesn't want to do the plan anymore. That pissed Tiffany off that she left to find Yoona. Which means that Sehun and her went on a chase to get to Yoona first.

Tiffany reached first and started shooting at her supposingly.

Chapter 10

It turns out that Lay got shot and was unconcious. Yuri of course got very pissed and cried emotionally.

Tiffany noticed what she done and gotten beat tf up by Yuri. Tiffany realized that she was in major damage and left.

Soon Yoona gotten weaker and was about to die. Sehun apologized to her and she slowly accepted it.

At the end, Tiffany was in her dark hotel room sitting wondering if she should turn herself in to the police or run away.

Chapter 11

Tiffany did run away but to bump into Suho. Tiffany told him that she'll never return and left Suho broken hearted. But Tiffany gave him a kiss and left.

Yoona started to see blurry things and knew it was her time. But Sehun told her to not go. But Yoona told him, "I will find a way back to you."

And she dies, leaving Sehun in despair.

Soon it was her funeral. Sehun stayed at her grave the longest. He didn't know what to do.

Before he left, he placed something on her grave.

The necklace..

Sehun then was a loner and he slowly grew depression.

Onr night he was driving his car drunk. Then he got into a bad car accident and he died slowly. But the flashbacks came back when he was with Yoona.

He slowly said, "I-I'm coming Y-Yoona.."and he died.

That would've end there. But I thought about you guys and said. Nah it is called, How to fix a broken hearted girl. So i made an happy ending.

But yes this that you've read would've been the actual story.

Thanks guys.