Chapter 3

Tiffany's POV

Ugh that bitch Yoona. How dare her calling me Miss Piggy. I stormed out the cafeteria to bump into a guy.

"Watch where you're going!"I yelled. "My mistake Mi Young"The boy said. How dare he call me by my real name! No one know my real except..Suho. I look up to see him standing in front of me.

I blushed twirling my hair "Sorry Suho". He smiled at me, I don't like him like that! Sure Mi Young

Quiet and I don't go by my real name. Whatever Mi Young

Anyways he looked at me as I put my poker face back on. "What are you doing out here?"He asked me. Ugh this guy "I was going to my locker"I lied.

Suho nods then he speaks "I was going to lunch wanna join me?". I sighed plainly "Sure why not". "Yay!"he said before taking my hand dragging me to the cafeteria.

>>

Suho was talking to me about whatever, but I wasn't paying attention. I was watching Sehun as he was back hugging that Yoona!-ugh that should have been me!

Omo now they're kissing 😡😤 Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

That is it! Wait a minute where are they going? Yoona and Sehun were standing up leaving the cafeteria, I wonder where?

"😧Tiffany you ok?"Suho asked me. I stand up. "😤I'm fine, I need to powder my nose"I said before Suho could speak I rushed out the cafeteria.

I quickly stepped out the doors trying to find Sehun and Yoona. I looked around to see some parts of Yoona's hair as she was turning a corner. I quickly followed them but quietly😕.

Soon I seen them walking up the steps to the rooftop. I waited until they finished then I followed.

I stopped at the top of the stairs and hid behind a huge flower pot and peep a bit 😒.

"What did you want to show me"I heard Yoona said. I saw Sehun give Yoona a sweet smile. Oh no, he's getting on his knees is he proposing!! "Omo are you proposing!"Yoona squealed.

"Uh no"I heard Sehun said which made Yoona look stupid, ahahahahaaa. "I love you, do you love me?"Sehun said and I rolled my eyes.

"Of course who else would I love"Yoona said, oh no she's not touching My Man! Tiffany he's not your man sweetie, he's Yoona's

Quiet!

Perhaps Suho is a good match for you

Me and Suho! *Snorts* Hah, when pigs fly.

Ok Stephanie

Why do you keep calling me by my 3 names, first Mi Young then Tiffany now Stephanie make up your mind. But I prefer Tiffany.

Alright fine Tiffany

Much better now shoo!

Sehun clears his throat "Well Yoona,since we both love each other. We should take the next step in this stage of our relationship.."He opens a small box revealing a beautiful necklace.

It was beautiful, my mouth dropped. That bitch is so lucky!

I saw Yoona squeal loudly which made cover my ears, damn girl. "Sehun it's beautiful!!". "Im Yoona will you be my girl forever"He asked. "Yes!"Yoona smiles.