Chapter 9.5

Sehun's Pov

After Yoona saw me standing  here, it got quiet and it was kind of a staring contest.

I felt my heart beat fast. Here we are 2 months later after avoiding each other. The time she knows the truth.

"W-what a-are you doing h-here?"she hitched.

I took a step. "I want to talk."

She takes some steps back. "There's no need for us to talk Sehun. Isn't breaking my heart e-enough for you? !"Her eyebrows furrowed.

I was going to continue she but continued as well.

"Isn't getting a broken nose and j-jaw good enough for you. Isn't Tiffany good enough for you!!! Aren't you satisfied with yourself Oh Sehun! Admit it already.  You just want to rub it in my face. Go on i'm listening..so I can just go."Her voice raised, more tears fell.

I couldn't help to see her cry. My heart breaks a lot.

I stepped closer but she steps away.

"Yoona. . That's not why i'm here."

"Then tell me Sehun. Tell me why should I waste my time listening to you?"

I took a deep breath. "You want the truth. Here it is."

"I had never loved Tiffany. I have loved you."

"Oh so now you have feelings for me Sehun?!"she shouted.

"That's a good joke."she continued.

"It's not i'm serious."I shouted.

"But you put me in so much hurt."

"I didn't want to hurt you."

"Oh well you did!!"

"Yoona stop running away from me. Be honest, you love me as well."

That's when Yoona stopped in her tracks.

"That's it, you do love isn't that right."I said.

She blinks a few tears. "Sehun..when will you get this through your fucking head. Why would I love you. You're an jerk, a major asshole. You don't love me, you crushed my heart and left it in the wind. Nobody can fixed it. You Sehun, left me as an broken hearted girl. You never gave a damn about me. You played me, you hurt me so bad. I just want to kill myself but I can't. Something told me that I shouldn't waste my life because of you! Talking to me is gonna make things worst. Just leave."She turned around heading back to the rails.

My anger rosed, this is Tiffany's fault. Me and Yoona could've been together if she would've stop being so damn..ugh!

I screamed in frustration. 
"Yoona I know that you love me. You wouldn't be up here to relieve stress.  I know you love me. I'm really in love with you still. I'll tell you why we broke up. I did it because Tiffany threatened me!"

Yoona turned around.

"She threatened me because she wants to be with me. Yoona the girl had a freaking gun pointed to my face. She said either that or she'll kill you. Yoona if you think I don't care about you then I wouldn't have done it and you would've been dead and I could've been blamed. Yoona I don't love Tiffany. I love you. I don't want Tiffany. I want you.."I said as tears fell from my eyes.

She stood there. "I-is this true?"

"Oh course. Yoona I even carried the necklace in my pocket everyday."I pulled it out showing her.

She gave me a small smile. "S-Sehun."she said.

"Yeah?"I replied.

She run towards me and I ran towards her.