Chapter 5

Continuation

Continuation

Sehun walks out the bathroom to bump into a person. "Oops sorry-Tiffany?"he said as he look at her. She smiled, "Why hello Sehun". "W-what are you doing here"He asked. "I was looking for you"She replied.

"Looking for me?"Sehun questioned. Tiffany nods, "Yes. I wanna talk". "Um ok"He shrugged before sitting on the bed.

The older girl sat beside him before pulling some hair out her face. "So do you love her?"Tiffany asked. Sehun raised an eyebrow.."Her?"he questioned. Tiffany groaned, "Yoona..do you love Yoona?!"She said in annoyance.

The younger nods, "Of course I do. I'll do anything for her". "Anything?"Tiffany said smiling evilly as her eyes were on the floor. "Umm of course"He said. "Would you break up with her?"She looks at him. Sehun stands up, "Ok what's the deal Tiffany? Why are you here?". Tiffany pouts before standing in front of him, "Aww what are you talking about Sehunnie"she tried to touch him but he backed up. "Don't call me that Tiffany, what do you want from me?"He asked his anger began to rise.

Tiffany scrunched her eyebrows, "I want you to break up with her". "No! I love Yoona way to much. I don't wanna hurt her"he shouted at her. "But Sehun. I love you can't you see that I can prove it to you"She grabs his shirt. "Please"She whispered. Sehun is mixed up with emotions, what does this girl want from him?

"No.."He said pushing her away but her grip is strong, which surprise him. "Please"She said as tears went down her face as she leaned in and kiss him. Sehun was shocked, he tried to push her away but he gave in. Suddenly his other side hit him telling him it was wrong. He has a girlfriend, he wouldn't cheat on her especially not with her rival.

Sehun pushed her off with great force knocking her down. "No! I can't do this Tiffany not to Yoona. Why can't you just except the fact that my heart is for her not you. So let me say this once. I..don't love you. Never have never will"he said coldly.

Tiffany sighed before getting up facing her back toward Sehun. "Then you leave me no choice"she pulls something out her purse and points it at him. Sehun gasped silently to see that Tiffany was holding a pistol at him. "Tiffany what are you doing?"he asked.

Tiffany smirked evilly, "It's your choice. Either you dump her or I'll kill her or I'll kill you. Tick-Tok"she said coldly. "Tiffany put the gun down"He said. "Tick tok"she repeated. "What do you have against her Tiffany!! Tell me"He shouted. "You really wanna know? After all these years the bitch thinks that she could take the spotlight! I'm tired of being 2nd place!! You can't be popular in 2nd place! You can't be loved in 2nd place!"She started breaking down. Sehun just rolled his eyes, she's being too dramatic.

"But now it's time"She loads the gun.

>>

"Yuri have you seen Sehun?"She asked her sister. Yuri shook her head, "No"she turns her attention to Lay. "Have you?"Yuri asked. "Last time I saw him he was upstairs"He replied. "Ok, I'll see. Thanks"Yoona said before going upstairs. She pushed past people and try to look for her boyfriend. "Sehun!"She shouted looking around. She didn't know that he was going downstairs through to the outside area.

Sehun walked past the people as tears fell down his cheeks. After what he'd done, this was gonna be end for him and Yoona. He agreed to dump Yoona for Tiffany. (Don't kill me! Btw don't quit reading the story it's part of the drama.)

He did it so Tiffany wouldn't go and kill Yoona. He has to do it for Tiffany's sake. Before he agreed he said to Tiffany, "I will do it. But no matter what you do I will always love Yoona. You can't stop me".

He walks outside to find his car. "Sehun!Sehun wait!"He turns to see Yoona running towards him. He just continued walking. "Sehun-Wait,where are you going? You just got here"Yoona said as she was catching up with him.

"I have to go Yoona"He said. Yoona raised an eyebrow, "Go? Where are you going?"she asked. Sehun didn't respond, he sighed. Yoona grabbed his arm which made him stop. "Is there something wrong?"She asked, worry filled in her eyes.

"Yoona we should.."He stopped as he couldn't say the last word. Yoona got in front of him looking him in the eyes, "What we should what?! Tell me Sehun! We should what!!"She pushed him tears falling down her eyes. "Are you gonna break up with me Oh Sehun! Is that it? "She raised her voice, crying uncontrollably.

"Yoona it's best for us both"He replied. "Why! Why!"She said pushing him, he grabbed her arms. "You don't understand Yoona!"He shouted. Yoona jerked her hands away from him "Oh I understand Sehun! You don't love me is that it! Is it?"She asked.

He didn't respond which made Yoona cry even more, "Who is she? Who is the girl you love Sehun"She grabbed his shirt. Sehun looked into her brown teary eyes, he wish that he wouldn't have to do this but he had no choice.

"It's Tiffany.."He muttered making it clear for Yoona to hear. She slowly pulled back, "Did you say Tiffany?"she said softly. Sehun nods as guilt filled his whole body, "Yes i love Tiffany". Yoona turned around as anger filled her body. Suddenly she turned around to punch Sehun in the face knocking him over. He held his swollen jaw as his nose was bleeding. He looked up at a pissed off Yoona.

"Are you out of your damn mind Oh Sehun! You have a heart for fucking Tiffany!! My rival? Ugh that is so disgusting! I can't even look at you right now! Now listen to me, I had gave you everything for 2 years and yet you decided to fall for Tiffany! I literally loved you Sehun, I wouldn't dare cheat on you with somebody else, unlike you, you did! Was 2 years true love or a total lie. I bet this damn necklace didn't mean anything to you, or me. What am I, an whore to you? You think I would like a man who would say they love me and sneak off with someone else. No!! I'm not that kind of girl!!You know what Sehun, I think you've wasted enough of my time already. Just get in your car and leave. Don't bother calling, texting, talking, or even think of me. Just forget about me and go to your girlfriend. Also speaking of her, tell her that she won, she finally have you that's why she hated me ever since we were kids. Goodbye Oh Sehun"She took the necklace off and threw it at him before leaving him dumbfounded.

Sehun was really shocked, He didn't know Yoona would go that far. Well now he knows that she hates him. He gets up making his way to his car and leaves.

>>

Yoona enters her bedroom before slamming the door. She begans screaming knocking stuff off the shelve. She breaks her vase she continued destroying things in her room. She picks up a picture frame throwing it at the wall breaking it instantly.

Yoona stops before walking up to the broken frame and picks up the picture. She sees the picture of her hugging Sehun as they were outside the school gym.

Yoona kneels down as she cries silently. "Look what you've done to me Sehun"she said coldly.

End of chapter 5

Hey guys here's a quick update. Guys dont stop reading the story. Its not gonna end up like this I promise.

Anyways like, comment, vote, follow.

Btw to you ChenFany fans I made a story for you guys.

See you guys :)