Chapter 9

Author Note: 1.k reads. Thank you readers for these reads. I thought that I will never make it. But thank you! Thank you *Millions of years later* Thank you very much. I love you guys you are the best! So here's the next chapter for you beautiful people.

-Ashia

Yoona's Pov

I stared at the dress that was hanging on the wall of my bedroom. Today was prom day, I'm going to prom with Suho.

I'm not sure if I can do it or not. I mean I don't want Suho to go alone. But today all I think about was Sehun. I'm suppose to be over him, but the memories kept crawling back. It was haunting me and will never leave.

The night when we both had fought, That was the one that kept replaying the most. I still don't understand why he loves Tiffany more than me.

I mean we had no problems before. He just broke my heart and left it there.

Hot tears streamed down my face. I'm so confused. What did I ever do to that man? I gave him everything.

Well I wish him and Tiffany the best when they are crowned prom king and queen.

Knock knock

I quickly wiped my tears before opening the door revealing Yuri. She was in her dress and her hair and makeup was done.

"Yul you look beautiful."I said. "Thanks. Yoong why aren't you dressed?"she asked with a concerned look on her face.

"I'm not going."I said as I made my decision.

She frowned, "Why not?"

I didn't want to tell her that it's about Sehun, she'll throw his body in the Han river.

"I'm not feeling well."I lied.

"I'll stay-"She said but I shook my head.

"No it's ok. Go have fun with everybody else."

"But Yoona. I'm not going without you."she said. "It's ok Yul. Don't leave Lay by himself. Go enjoy yourself. I'll be fine."I give her a reassuring smile.

Yuri sighed, "Fine. I'll call you ok?"I nod.

"Feel better arraeso."she hugged me. "Ok."I said before she leaves.

I closed the door before plopping on the bed. I grabbed my phone and text Suho that I'm not gonna make it.

It only took him a few minutes to respond and he understands.

I layed down on the bed and let all the tears out.

After 50 minutes of crying.

I grabbed my phone and went through my pictures. Even though me and Sehun are done.

I still have the photos of us in the gallery.

After scrolling through most of them. I realized that..I still love him.

I looked at the dress then at the picture. I sighed before grabbing the dress and head towards my bathroom.

--

I drove my car to the school parking lot and step out.

I got some stares from the people in the lot. I just sighed before heading inside the school gym.

I walked inside to see Sooyoung. She looks really pretty.

She saw me and gasp, "Yoong?"

I went up to her, "Omo I almost didn't reconize you with brown hair. You look pretty."she said.