Harry and I were laughing at the joke I made about a little kid that was scared to go down the slide when I got a text from Hannah telling me she was 5 min. out of town and need to know where I was at to pick me up.  I looked over at Harry and I was actually sad that I had to go.  I only 5 hrs ago never even knew he existed and now I was sad to leave.  This was weird for me.  I don’t usually latch on to people that quickly but there was something about him that made me want to be his friend and impress him.

“Harry this was fun I am glad you got to show me around but I have to head back to Shannon’s”

I saw his face fall a bit but it was such a small change in his features that I doubt he even knew I noticed.  It made me happy though that he wasn’t happy I had to leave either.

“Oh, oh okay do you know how to get back?  I could show you if not?”, he said still trying to sound nonchalant about the whole thing.

“No that’s alright erm Hannah is coming to pick me up.”

I saw his face become confused,”Hannah?”

I didn’t get to telling him about the whole Hannah situation today,”She is Shannon’s daughter”

He smiled again and said,”Oh okay.”

I grabbed my phone and opened a new message to Hannah,”Hey, so I kinda need to know where to tell her to go.”  I let him go ahead and type in the address in and noticed he opened up my contacts after.”What are you doing?”, I asked curiously.

He just smirked and said,”I am giving you my number so you can reach me if you ever get lost again.”

I just laughed and grinned like an idiot.  Why did I just do that I don’t know but I don’t think he noticed because he was too busy typing in his number.  I composed my face into a friendly smile and said,”Thanks I will.”  Right then I heard a honk coming from by the road and saw Hannah waving to me from the driver seat.

“See yah around, Harry”

“You too, Louis.”

We smiled and went our separate ways.

----------

“Who was that?” Hannah asked me the minute I opened the door.  I glanced back at him and then sat down.

“Well?” she said obviously awaiting my answer.

“Oh, that was Harry.” I said flatly.

She started driving and gave me a quick look as if she wanted me to explain.

I sighed and continued,”I met him at the bakery in town and he offered to show me around since I was lost.  We just hung-out for a while until you showed up.”

She looked shocked that I had made a friend already. “That great Louis!”, she finally said smiling,”I am glad you didn’t have to spend that whole day alone I felt kinda guilty ditching you like that.”  As she said this I could tell she meant it.

“Nah its okay.  I had fun.”  

“Good!” she said as we arrived back at the house.

The rest of the night was filled with fake flirty actions between me and Hannah and to be honest it was more fun to fake it then it was when we were actually together.  

Weird right?!

I got to my room and was just about to fall asleep when Georgia popped her head in and asked,”So are you guys a thing or what?”  

I just nodded and waved her off.  She giggled and I heard her tell mom down the hall and she just said “I knew it!”  

I laughed it off and thought about the day with Harry and how it wasn’t at all what I had expected but I would change any bit of it.  All I knew was that I wanted to see him again, soon.  A few minutes later I felt my eyelids become heavy and fell asleep.

----------

AN:  Woo hoo!! They met and are now friends!  I love writing awkward meetings. . also Hannah and Louis are a item.  .sort of?

Let me know what you think and please...

Vote, Comment, and Share! 

THANKS! :D