Scroll 40: International Alliance

Start from the beginning

"I'll see you guys later. Have a safe trip as well, Hakuryuu."

"Yours too as well, Azami-dono."

She walked out of the tavern and searched for her assistant, the new officer in-charge of Fenix Trading Company. They were near, about 8 blocks away from her. Once she was sure that Ana was there, she made her way towards them. She stumbled upon a small home, pretty simple one. She knocked on the door thrice before it was opened by a familiar man.

"Who are y—Talia-sama?" Leon asked surprised to see his previous boss in front of him. She smiled at the black-haired teen before asking for Ana.

"Ana! Wake up! Talia-sama is here. She said she wanted to talk to you." That woke the poor girl in an instant. With a blink of an eye, she stood in front of Azami and teared up.

"Talia-sama!" She hugged her. That made the pink haired conqueror laugh. They invited her inside and had tea.

"There is something I have to entrust you two." She looked at them in the eye.

"You've known me for almost two years now and I've kept a lot of things away from you."

"What do you mean, Talia-sama?" Leon asked. She smiled sadly before saying, "My real name is not Talia. It is Azami. I'm sorry I kept this thing away from you. You see, the president of Parthevia, whom you already know as Sinbad, was out chasing after me. He wants me to be part of his company and be with him. Sinbad is a great man but I just don't see myself with him. He pursued me to the point that we battle. I'm a king vessel and—" She trailed. Peaking at them, she could see disbelief, disappointment and anger (from Leon's part).

"So all along, we've been working with a fraud!?" Leon asked harshly. He stood from his chair slamming his hands down.

"Answer me, Talia-sama. Or should it be, Azami?"

"No. The person you've interacted with was still the me. I only faked my name and that was to help people and a certain country. I built Fenix Company to give hope to the people of this dying country. Of Kou. The Empress, who is my friend, suffered and was depressed during those times. That was until Alibaba came. He did what I couldn't. I could only support Kou. I'm no hero or king. I believe that is Alibaba's job. Please believe me when I say that I'm really sorry for lying to you."

"Tal—Azami-sama, why are you telling us this?" Ana asked. She, as well, felt betrayed and scared because of not knowing who Azami really was. The poor conqueror sighed and told them everything.

"You two are my trusted companions and I'm asking you to protect these people. Plus, my djinns told me that I should at least tell you my secret. I can trust you two right?"

Leon glared at the floor while Ana fiddled with her fingers. They were unsure but at the same time, they wanted to say yes. She helped them a lot after all. From the streets, Azami pulled them and gave them a new home. Their resolve was done. They nodded and a bright light appeared. Once it was over, Ana had her weapon with Solomon's symbol. Her weapon was something that releases gun powder in a metallic pointed container about the size of a small eraser. It had a trigger near the bottom but not at the end. It was a gun. Leon, on the other hand, received a huge sword with Solomon's symbol in the middle. The sword was about 5 feet with a handle encircled by something that looked like wings.

"Do you accept being part of my household member?" They were astonished to say the least. Leon recovered first and stepped in before kneeling down.

"I cannot trust you fully again but I must repay your kindness towards me." He kneeled down.

"Leon, I know that I did some mistake and I hope that you can forgive me for that. I am not a perfect being that is why I need your support. Will you aid me?"