Chapter twenty eight

It's so fucked up,she didn't stop crying until she fell asleep in my arms. I just hope it didn't do harm for our baby. I don't understand why she's suddenly upset all of a sudden.

Inayos ko ang pagkakahiga nito sa kama,masyado itong pagod at hindi na nagigising sa pagbuhat ko dito. Hinalikan ko ang noo nito ng maayos na ang pagkakahiga nito .

"You are one hell of a woman,baby,but I do love you so much" he whispered in her ear kahit alam niyang hindi siya nito maririnig. 

He picked up the PT that was on the floor,he's all smile as he look at them. The proof that he is already a father soon. He can't contain his happiness,now that his suspicions are clear. He can boast with his older siblings,damn! It feels like heaven,it so surreal.

"Shit!" Mahina siyang napamura,kinuha kaagad niya ang cellphone na nag iingay upang sagutin iyon. Ayaw niyang maistorbo ang tulog ng mag ina niya. Lumabas siya sa kwarto upang doon tanggapin ang video call.

"Hi uncle" masayang mukha kaagad ng paborito niyang pamangkin ang bumungad sa kanya.

"Hey my lovely princess" ngumiti siya dito,kumaway pa ito sa kanya.

"Daddy,wants to talk to you,uncle" bumungisngis ito at tila may tinitingnan sa gilid nito "he's coming" muli itong tumingin sa kanya "how is pretty lady,uncle?" Napangiti siya pagkadinig sa tanong ng pamangkin.

Leanna really like Shy,nagkataon lang nagkakilala ang dalawa sa ganoong sitwasyon.

"She's sleeping,she get so tired today,how are you?"

"I'm okay,I kinda bored,I just stayed in the house the whole day,daddy's no fan at all,he just stared at mummy the whole time since he arrived home" ipinakita pa nito ang nababagot na mukha "when are you coming back,uncle? So I can go out?" Napailing siya.

Sinasamantala ng pamangkin niya ang pagkakataon,dahil alam nitong paborito niya ito.

"Soon,but I won't promise anything to you,I will be busy"

"But,I can stay with pretty lady" he shook his head countless of times.

"No princess,pretty lady can't handle you anymore,she shouldn't get tired and stress" sumimangot ang pamangkin niya.

"But why?" She asked in a whiny voice.

"What's that Leanna?" Mas lalo lamang sumimangot ang kanyang pamangkin ng marinig seryosong tinig ng ama.

"Nothing,bye uncle" kumaway ito sa kanya bago nawala sa screen at pumalit ang kanyang kuya Roy.

"Is she asking for a scape again?" Nakakunot ang noo ng kanyang kapatid.

"Yeah,why not put her in the school again? She's getting old,she's looking for company" umiling iling ang kapatid.

"My wife and I are talking about it,,anyway,,I wanted to talk to you,how's your plan doing? Results?" Sumilay ang ngiti sa kanyang mga labi.

He took the PT out from his pocket and show it to his brother.

"Fucking positive,bro! I'm so ecstatic"

"Congrats! Moron! Where is she now?"

"Sleeping,she cried to sleep" kumunot ang noo niya at muling bumaling sa kapatid.

"Normal ba sa buntis iyon,kuya? We were talking then suddenly she just cried,she's mad at me" napailing ang kapatid.

"Maybe you said something that upset her,pregnant women are moody,they are way sensitive with everything around them,it's difficult to deal with them,I had it so bad with our twins,what did you talked to her by the way?"