Chapter twenty six

"So,where is he?"

"Out,having dinner with friends" ibinalik ko ang aking phone sa aking bag.

"Okay,so do you have the key?" Tumango ako.

"Oo,dala ko na" walang kabuhay buhay na sagot ko dito.

I thought,I would be having a fun time with Claude but I don't think I could. This man beside me,just showed his true colour.

Since last night,it was never been easy for me,to do what I really have to do. And since last night it was never been the same between us.

"Let's go then,the cake and everything is in the car,huwag ka na din magpaganda,I don't like it,you'll break up with him,anyway,so you dont have to"

Masama ang loob niya at nagagalit din siya dito pero sinunod pa rin niya ang gusto nito.

Why?

It's because he got her wrapped up in his hands.

"You don't have to go" I said.

"No can do,baby,I have to be there,mahirap na" he lead her way out of their room.

Hindi niya ito pinansin,nagpatangay nalang siya dito.

When they arrived at the building where Claude apartmen is,Rocco helped her brought the stuff they bought in the apartment. She got the key,Rocco refuse to be help so she lead the way for him.

"Promise me you'll leave after we set up all this,I need privacy,Rocco"

Kinakausap na niya ito sa elevator palang sila. He's a stubborn man,who always find his own way to her.

"Yes" wala sa loob ang pagsagit nito,but at least he allow her,It's fine for her,for now.

"I mean it,Rocco" paninigurado niya pa.

She have to because he doesn't keep his words as far as she knew.

"I said yes,kahit ayoko,but I might have a change of mind,we'll see" tumigil siya sa pag lalakad at sinipat ito ng tingin.

"I am starting to hate you even more,Rocco,don't stress me out,I'm already on my high"

Napabuntong hininga ito.

"I promise I will,now open the damn door,because I might kick it because I'm starting to get piss,baby"

Binuksan na niya ang pinto gamit ang kanyang susi. She let him in after she open the lights from the entrance.

"Come in"

She close the door and they went straight to his room. She made sure she switch the lights off,she worry,Claude might suddenly come back.

"Hot the cake on the kitchen table" sabi ni Rocco sa kanya habang nag aayos siya ng mga balloons sa kwarto.

She wants to make an effort for Claude,for the last time. It's her way to say thank you for every thing he have done for her,for the love and everything.

"Okay,thanks"

She's doing this not because Rocco have told her. She's doing this because it was her planned. She have thought about it already,for a month now,after what happened that night with Rocco.

I think that it's just fair that I have to let him go and tell him why. He deserve to know,he's a good man,and if Rocco didn't get in the way. She is considering to marry Claude not because of what he can give but because he cares for her and love her.

"Baby,would you do an effort to surprise me like this?" Natigil siya sa ginagawa at pinagmasdan ito na nakaupo sa pang isahan upuan sa kwarto na iyon.