She wants to talk to you

IM SOSOSOSOSO SORRY ITS SO LATE I HAVE BEEN REALLY ILL LATELY AND I HAVE BEEN REVISING FOR MY SCIENCE EXAM (WHICH I DID REALLY GOOD ON) AND I HAVE BEEN AT REHEARSALS FOR THE SCHHOL PRODUCTION THAT GO ON TILL LATE SO WHEN I GET IN IM COMPLETELY KNAKERED AND HAVE NO ENERGY AND TO TOP IT ALL OF IT GOT DELETED SO I HAD TO REWITE IT BUT I AM DO GREATFUL TO ALL MY FAITHFUL READERS OUT THERE I LOVE YOU ALL THANK YOU FOR STICKING WITH THE BOOK

Love m xx

ALPHA CELESTE POV

I was so bored being stuck in the pack hospital for 5 days is pure torture even though Tobias came to see me everyday. He wasn't aloud to see me so often because the pack doctors told me if I saw him for to long my brain would just shut down and restart leaving me with absolutely no memory oft life or who I was.

Thinking about my previous life -before my kidnapping- I must of had a beta if not 2 knowing me I would have 2 because they would be mates I had a knack for predicting mates.

Since coming back here I have been having flash backs from when I was younger and from things but I kept seeing this girls face coming back to me over and over before finally placing her in my mind. Wait the last time I saw her I think she was pregnant and her mate was the father and we were at my birthday party.

Her name was a long and traditional but I gave her a nickname when we were younger and it stuck forever. I wonder if people still call her it now.

Her name... her name... her name... I think it began with an L... Lilly, Lauren, laurel, Lacey, Lexi. Wait that was it her name was Alexandra but I called her Lexi because I couldn't pronounce her name and Lexi kinda suited her.

Lexi with the name memories came rushing through my mind.

When we became best friends forever
When she met her mate my other beta
When we fell out and we both said sorry at the same time because we missed each other so much
When we both got drunk and we both ended up throughing our organs up but we did it together.
When I had my first breakup
When she had her first breakup
When someone called her a slut and I punched her square in the face for calling my BFF a slut when the girl was one herself we both got isolation
When we watched chic flicks and end up crying at the end.

"Guard I need you." I called out to the guard at my door I don't particularly remember him but I do recognise him from somewhere.

"What would you like alpha." My guard said.

"Could you please bring me my best friend please."

I was waiting for a while until I heard 2 pairs of foot steps coming to my door one pair pushed down the handle and he other pair just after walking away.

"Lexi is that you?" I asked in a weak voice my father would have been ashamed of hearing from me.

I have to fix that!

BETA LEXI POV

"Luca I just hate seeing her like that in a hospital bed not moving knowing I can't do anything is killing me inside. She's and I can't see her." I'm sobbing on my words by now I bet Luca can't even understand me.

Luca pulls me into his hard (but surprisingly soft chest) and cuddled me sobbing frame and whispered sweet nothing's sim my ear to calm me down which it did.

"Lexi listen to me she will come around soon it might not be right away but she will come around. I know what your going through she was my best friend to I miss her much and I know you two where like sisters. ok baby. Look we have two amazing children that need there mother to be strong. Lucy and Tommy need there mum to be there for them and tiger I'm not guilt tricking you. They need there mummy back." Luca told me truthfully he had unshed tears in his eyes.