SP V - Possessive yet, denial

Start from the beginning

"But you already did Taeyeon, I know you put a lot of efforts just to prepare all of these. Still, you're not satisfied 'cuz you're thinking too much. Cute... really dork." Tiffany thought.

Taeyeon started to put foods on Tiffany's plate, she was serving the girl even if she still looked upset "It's okay if you don't want to sleep with me but you need to eat, eat more... they say, breakfast is the most important meal of the day."

"Okay okay I will say yes now, I know you will be happy in just a snap Taeyeon," Tiffany giggled. " Taeyeon? Um... Actually I have my decision now. And..." She trailed off.

*Ding dong* When suddenly the doorbell rang.

"Who's that? She have a visitor early in the morning? I'll kill that person for sure for interrupting me," Tiffany was sulking quietly.

"You eat, I'll just look for it, " Taeyeon smiled and walked to the main door.

Taeyeon opened the door, she was a little annoyed when she saw who it was but she didn't show it.

"Hi," Nickhun greeted.

"Hello," Taeyeon shortly replied and she gave him a half smile.

"Where's Tiffany? You didn't call me huh?"

"She's in the kitchen, umm... I didn't call you because I think she's alright."

"Are you sure? Or you just saying that because you don't want her to leave you? Well, I'll have to find it out myself," Nickhun said as he walked in without Taeyeon's permission.

Taeyeon let him passed by, Nickhun is still a friend of Tiffany. They headed on the kitchen. Taeyeon sat in front of Tiffany, the latter was eating already. Nickhun hugged her and kissed her in crown. Taeyeon was obviously hurt by the action of the guy and Tiffany saw it from her expression. Tiffany pulled away from Nickhun, she was uncomfortable with the guy's touch.

"Are you okay now? No nightmares?" Nickhun asked Tiffany with his very sweet voice.

Tiffany just nodded as she looked at Taeyeon, the latter wasn't looking at them with her head down. Tiffany don't want to see Taeyeon like this, she was worried to the blonde.

"This girl said that you're alright but I think you're not Tiffany. I know she just said that because she still want you here. I know her true color, she's a lesbo and she's into you. Gosh, I didn't expect it. Taehyung has a sister, oh, a lesbian sister," Nickhun mockingly said.

Taeyeon remained silent and Tiffany brows snapped together, how could Nickhun be so mean? And why Taeyeon didn't react? I want to kill him now!

"Let's pack your things, and get away from her. She's bad for you too, knowing that she have the same face as her brother," Nickhun irritably said, he was jealous as he glared to Taeyeon.

Tiffany has a straight face and she stood up "Okay, help me to pack my things."

"You heard that lesbo? She will pack her things," Nickhun was bragging it then he smirked.

Taeyeon stood up still, she was not looking at them. She couldn't take it anymore, yes, Tiffany said that she already made her decision. And this was her decision, to leave. Taeyeon didn't say anything as she walked out from the kitchen and went straight to her room.

Tiffany did the same as she walked to the guess room, Nickhun followed her. She started to pack her things and remained silent.

Taeyeon took a quick bath then she fixed herself, she was looking at the reflection of herself in the mirror. She was wearing white bell sleeves-dress, it was above knees. Her hair was still wet, she was deadpanned.