Chapter 38

KAYDEN

"Mally where the fuck is my babies snacks nigga" I yelled

" I ate them bitches"

"And what about Kayleah's baby food?"

"Ate that shit too. Well more like threw it away cause that shit nasty as hell tryna kill a nigga with it"

"OMG Nigga you bought yo own shit fuck you eating my kids shit for"

He walked in the kitchen eating my kids chips

"Give me that shit" I snatched the chips out of his hands

"Damn bitch you dick deprived or some" He said laughing

"Nah nigga you ate all the food now my babies hungry so get yo ass out there and buy them some food"

"Shit I ain't yo slave I'm go get me some poopoo and then I'll think about buying food" He said walking out the kitchen

"I hope yo ass come back burning"

He ran back into the kitchen

"Take that shit back"

"Give my kids some food then I'll think about"

"Ain't shit bitch" He mumbled before walking out

I need to go to the store.

"KJ" I yelled as I walked to his room with Kayleah on my hip

"Yes mommy"

"Put yo shoes on baby we going to the store"

He did as told. I went into Brandon's room to get my baby ready. He's 1 and that boy loves his sleep. Unlike Kayleah who never wanted to sleep.

I walked into her room to get her dressed.

I walked to the dresser getting her clothes.

I still live in Miami. Well I live here and in Illinois. I travel back and forth. Mostly because Herb and Bibby can't always come out here so when they can't I go out there. Since I quit Gucci I'm doing more appearances at the hottest clubs as well as photo shoots. I also decided to go back to school and finish. With all the crazy shit that was going on I had to drop out but I knew it wasn't permanent. I still have to graduate and get my diploma. Since I travel a lot I'm doing online classes since it suits my circumstances. I still got that degree in law though so if everything goes left I have that to fall back on.

I was about to change her when I seen she shitted all on herself. Lord please help me.

I picked her up and took her straight to the bathroom to give her a quick bath.

I was really about to kill Mally when his ass came back. He was the only one here with me since Squeak was back home with his baby mama. Project was gonna stay and take over but Bibby said hell no and dragged his ass back.