Chapter 31

KAYDEN

We were sitting outside this bitches mama's house. She wasn't home so were doing a stake out until she got home.

"Does she know you know?" Shawn asked

"No she has no idea. I told her everything that happened like I usually do so she didn't think anything was up"

"That's smart" I heard Mally say with a full mouth

I turned back to see that him and Squeak had the back seat covered with hella fucking snacks

"When the fuck ya'll get that shit?" I asked

"It was right here under the seat" Squeak said

See we stole a car to this shit. There's no way I'm getting caught.

"Shit give me then donuts then" I reached back and snatched the bag of powdered donuts from Mally's hands

"Bitch why you gotta be so fucking rude?"

"Because I'm pregnant and hungry" when I turned myself back I seen Ciara's mom pull up.

"She's home"

We watched as she got out her car heading inside.

"So what's the plan?"

"I'm going to go knock on her door. She won't suspect anything because I always check on her When she least expect it I'll pull the trigger. Ima text ya'll code red and that's when ya'll pick me up in the alley. No one should see us since there's no lights in the alley, Got it"

"Yeah be careful Kayden" They all said at the same time

"Always"

I had them drop me off down the block so no one from her street could see the car.

I got out the car heading towards her house. I didn't have all black on because that would look to suspicious. I did have my bulletproof vest on under this giant ass hoodie.

I walked up the block finally arriving at her house. I walked up the driveway heading to her door.

I rang the door bell waiting for her to open the door.

After 2 more minutes she finally came up to the door opening it.

When she seen it was me she looked almost shocked and that kinda of threw me off guard a bit.

"Kayden what brings you here?" She asked while a nervous look came over her

"I came to check on you like always Ms.Smith can I come in" She stood there for a minute before hesitantly let me in.

I followed her into the kitchen taking a seat at the table. I pulled out my phone to text me brother

Hide KJ somes not right with Ciara's mom she might be after him