Chapter Two

Saturday

It was finally Saturday which meant a day off from everything both jobs and no school work lord knows I'm happy. I haven't had a day completely off in two months so this weekend was a blessing.

It was 11:00 and I was still in bed it felt good to sleep in. I decided to get out of bed and get my day started.

I cleaned up my room then hopped in the shower. When the hot water hit my whole body just relaxed I swear these two jobs and school really be having me tired out.

Once I was dressed and ready to go I decided to treat myself to some shopping since all my bills paid and I got paid yesterday. I had one some black skinny jeans with a plain black shirt and some black ones.

I headed to the Hair and Nail shop to get my hair and nails done for tonight then headed to Orland Park Mall for some shopping.

At the mall I decided to hit up Wet Seal and get a couple jeans since they were having a buy one get one free sale. I'm not like all these other girls wearing name brands and shit don't get me wrong I would love to but when you have bills to pay. I just can't afford to right now but I'm not worried Louie and Versace can wait. I paid for my things and went to Champs because that's one thing for sure I'm a sneaker head.

I didn't really want any shoes today so I just settled for some Air forces because you can never go wrong with 1's

After a long day of being out I was finally in the comforts of my own home it was now 5 which meant I had 5 hours before we would be heading out to the club so why not nap.

I wasn't even 10 minutes into my nap when my phone went off indicating I had a call. Picked up my phone looking at the screen seeing that it was my bestfriend calling me up so I answered.

"Hello" I said into the phone while sitting up against the headboard because lord knows this girl isn't going to let me go back to sleep

"Bitch what yo ass doing" she said screaming into the phone

"Ciara why do you have to be so damn loud girl" I told her while letting out a chuckle her ghetto ass "And i was going to take a nap before someone interrupted me"

"You don't need to be napping you need to be up and getting yourself ready for tonight I'm telling you girl it's going to be lit G"

"It can be as lit as it wants to but I'm not going to go all out why would I take 5 hours to get ready all I need to do is shower and change and a bit of makeup I already got my nails and hair done so I'll be ready in an hour Cece"

"Alright damn I'm just making sure you get some dick witcho virgin ass" She said the started laughing

Yes I'm still a virgin at 18 and I'm not ashamed like why would I want to be a little thotty for I'm good with keeping my legs closed and head in the books and mind on the money

"Am I suppose to be hurt that I'm a virgin" I told her laughing

"Not at all I love yo virgin ass KD"

"And my virgin ass loves yo non virgin ass CeCe"

after laughing we hung up and i decided to get in some school work before I started getting ready.

It was now 8 and Ive been doing homework since 5:40 and now I'm kind of having second thoughts on going out but I know Ciara will not let me ass stay home so I might as well start getting ready.

As I was getting ready I was this feeling like something is going to happen that shouldn't happen tonight I shook the feeling off and continued getting ready.

I decided to wear a two piece black dress with some black heels and have my hair in some loose curls.

Once I was ready I headed out the door and towards the club

__At The Club__

We were now entering the club which we had no problem getting since the Bouncer was Ciara's cousin and the owner was Ciara's brother so we could do whatever we wanted with no worries.

We were just chilling by the bar when I heard a group of guys behind me say some

"Is that my wife at the club"

I turned around and seen the guys from work here and right with the was the one only Herb and Bibby it was only a matter of time before Ciara started acting a fool since she can't stay chill with celebrities but Bibby and Herb were just regular dudes from the same city so why act a fool

"Is that my husband" I said while laughing watching them come closer

"Man nigga that ain't yo wife nigga that's mine" the guy with the long dreads said

"Fuck off shorty any ways let me properly introduce myself I'm Project the shorty with the long dreads is Mally the one fat fuck with the small dreads doowop this light skin retard is Jdog then there's GMoney, Shawn, Kilo, 30, Moodie, Nuski, Joc, Squeak,Maneski,Ces and ya'll know Herb and Bibby" He said while pointing to each of them

"No I do not know Herb and Bibby I know of them but not personally so hello nice to meet all of you guys" I told them while waving a sending them a smile"

We chilled for a bit and they are all chill ass people like it doesn't even seem like Bibby and Herb and famous or whatever. We held hella different conversations while smoking and drinking it was time for them to perform and let just say my ass was gone by the time they were done. I was walking away when I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist and whisper in my ear "let's go back to my hotel" i turned around and seen who it is idk if it was the liquor talking or what but I agreed and we made our way out and got into his car and made our way to the hotel.

Once we were at the hotel he wasted no time getting me and himself undressed. Once he laid me down on the bed and started kissing my neck I started wanting it more after a couple more minutes I felt him get to work he was eating the soul out of me it felt amazing like it made me wonder why I've never let myself feel this type of pleasure before.

"Damn girl yo ass taste good as shit" he said making me blush but all i could do was moan

"Oh shit right there please don't stop" I moaned out as he sped up his paste with his tongue lord he was sure showing me what that mouth do.

After I climaxed he slid in me thrusting in me making it hurt like hell

"Fuck that shit hurt" I cried out

"You a virgin" he stopped and asked

"Yeah and it hurt like hell"

"Baby that's because i was going fast let me slow down for you alright you tell me when to speed up"

"Alright"

He went slower and it started to feel good all the pain turned into pleasure and I soon told him to go faster which he did.

We went at it for like 5 hours and we soon fell asleep.

It was now the next morning and I woke up with a major headache I scanned my surroundings and I couldn't believe what I found.

Who she go home with?

What did she find?

How ya'll feel about the 2nd chapter?

Vote comment

Add to your libraries

It's only going to get better so bare with me

The boring parts will soon turn into excitement 😏