"Lets go back to the hotel now." he whispered into my ear, I bit my lip smiling and nodded my head grabbing my things before we walked out to find John waiting.

Once we made it to the room, the heat between us was hot. Jacob kissed me with such force, but he was still gentle with it. The last time we went down this road, I was in for way more than I asked for. I kicked off my shoes, and we fell back onto the bed. He removed his jacket, as I helped him to take off his shirt.

I left my mark going from his jawline, to his chest where I stopped before he helped me out of my clothes. A grin formed across my face and I felt his member's erection through his pants. A giggle escaped my lips as Jacob went lower and lower kissing me all over. My back arched and I watched him enter my folds with such ease. His tongue went deeper and deeper, soon causing me to explode.

"Babyyy." I moaned holding my head back as he came back up to let me taste my juices while we kissed. Before I knew it we were both between the sheets. Nothing but sweet, passionate love was felt through everything.

We looked into each other's eyes the whole time. He sucked on my sweet spot, which so happened to be by the tattoo of the J that I had on my neck. I smiled at the feeling, it was sending me to cloud 9. No better way to spend a much needed vacation than to make love to the one I loved. I felt him thrust deeper and deeper, causing me to moan into the kiss we were sharing.

"Morgan, I love you." he paused placing my face in his hands as he was still against my body.

"I love you more." and I meant what I said. He continued kissing me as the night slipped away.

Jacob

Amazing was all I could say. I looked to my left, seeing Morgan peacefully sleeping. I smirked to myself and walked to the suitcase, I wanted to get a workout in. The gym downstairs was really nice. I had to check it out. A little bench pressing, some strength training and cardio and I'd be satisfied.

After changing into a wife beater and my nike shorts, I grabbed a towel and my phone before leaving. This was much needed. I swiped the card and entered. I didn't see many people around which was perfect. I didn't need an encounter with any paparazzi or fans right now.

I put my earbuds in, going to the weights. I benched about 175. As I pushed up, my chest heaved as I breathed in and out. My focus was on the ceiling, and the Usher that blasted through my ears. Haha.

Next I went to the strength training machines, working on my upper body strength. I pulled down on the weights with all my might letting out a groan as I finally did so. The machines were in a series, each one focussing on a different area. Abs, legs, arms you name it. Thirty minutes of that and I was ready for the treadmill.

I looked to the television that was mounted on the wall, some CNN special. I ran at 10 miles per hour, I never wanted to overdo it. My heart rate was rapidly increasing, letting me know I was doing alright.

My shirt became drenched in sweat, and I was hot as ever. I took it off while trying to keep up the pace on the treadmill. It felt like someone was watching me, I don't know why I got so paranoid. After my cool down I grabbed my things, and attempted to go back to the room. I wanted to get some rest and prepare for whatever Morgan and I decided to do tomorrow. After showering and getting cleaned up, thats exactly what I did.

"Morg you alright?" I asked walking to the bathroom door. She was leaned over the toilet and held up a hand.

I already knew what that meant. Walking over to her I held her hair back, and rubbed her back to console her. She got up flushing the toilet and looked into the mirror gagging a little.

"Baby you know what this means right?" a small smile appeared on both of our faces and we hugged each other after she finished brushing her teeth and washing her hands.

"Another one?" I teased laughing, she hit my arm and we walked into the bedroom. I liked the sight of her walking around in a large t-shirt and messy hair.

"Jacob, baby can you be the best possible husband you can be...and get me something to eat? Please?" she asked slouching back in the bed.

"Of course. Let me change real quick, didn't even have to ask." she blew a kiss and I changed into my sweat pants and a white tee.

"Lots and lots of fruit please." she smiled before I grabbed my phone and my card. I nodded and left the room. Down in the lobby there were a lot of different restaurants. I settled at the buffet and made us some plates to go. I paid for the boxes and walked around to see if I could find a little convenient store.

"Perfect." I mumbled to myself finding the hotel store. The shit in here was outrageously high. I laughed and walked around finding some tea, ginger ale and cheesecake for Morgan. I knew it was her favorite. She might want a little something sweet later if she craves anything like she was during the twins pregnancy.

I paid and walked to the elevator. Few guests noticed me and asked for pictures. It was a bit of a hold up but I got to the elevator in due time. It stopped on the third floor to let someone on. I sighed and it opened revealing Alix.

This could not have been happening. I rolled my eyes feeling her presence was causing a lot of tension. She cleared her throat and I kept my eyes on the floor indicator.

"Jacob..."

"What Alix. What could you possibly want? Huh? Damn." she moved so that she was standing before me.

"I didn't even know you were coming here, calm down." she said touching my chest. I pushed her off and my nostrils flared.

"Why are you bothering me? Alix there is nothing going on between us...okay get it through your head. Leave me alone." I looked to her with stern eyes.

"But Jacob I'm sorry!" she pleaded grabbing onto me. I dropped my bags in the process and pulled her off me.

"Not you're not! You're gonna go right back to the same shit. For the last time, leave me alone." I was relived as the elevator stopped on my floor. She shook her head looking to me as I left out.

I was tired of her. When did she even have feelings for me? I've never had any feelings towards her. If she's stuck on some teenage crush, she needs to get off of it quick and fast. I didn't need her ruining things and causing hell. I sighed swiping my room key, finding Morgan watching TV.

"Here babe, sorry I took a little longer than I expected." I smiled handing her box to her.

"You're fine. Thanks, you're the best." she pecked my lips and pinched my cheeks before opening it up and devouring everything in sight.

I would hold off on telling Morgan, and absolutely regret it. I was happy at whats been happening with us so far so bringing Alix up would ruin it. Lord help me.

————————————-

I hope you guys likes this buuuuttt I might type up another one and put it out early in the week. Thoughts? How do you think Jacob will come across with telling Morgan? How do you think she'll react?