Kissing in the dark

DEPRESSING AND ALSO TRIGGERING CONTENT

It is nighttime, Hoseok and Taehyung are cuddling on the bed, Hoseok being the little spoon. He turns his head to Taehyung and kisses him. He feels 'in the mood' but won't do anything unless Taehyung wants to. Just kissing passionately should be enough.

Their lips are being moistened by the other ones saliva. Taehyung takes the lead and rolls ontop of Hoseok, sending shivers down Hoseok's spine. Of course Taehyung isn't ready for such activities, but he really likes to be 'in charge' when kissing.

"I want you." Hoseok moans, out of breath. Taehyung smirks and simply continues kissing Hoseok, teasing him. Taehyung teases him by kissing his neck, leaving hickies on some places. Every time Hoseok thinks Taehyung will go further down, he just goes back to making out.

"Stop teasing me already." Hoseok cries.

"But I'm having fun." Taehyung replies. This time he kisses Hoseok's collarbones and works his way down to Hoseok's chest. That's how far he will go.

"Tae..." Hoseok's moans become louder and he thrusts his hips to get some friction. Taehyung continues to tease, this time he starts using his right hand to caress Hoseok's body.

"You're a dirty boy, aren't you?" Taehyung whispers in Hoseok's ear. This was the last straw for Hoseok. Let's just say that he had to change his pants.

"You're mean." Hoseok sighed after a while, feeling embarrassed because of the stain he had left on his pants.

"You love it." Taehyung replied, a sly smile on his face.

"You're right. I do love it. I think I love it a bit too much." Hoseok laughed and went to change.

'I made Hoseok cum... XD' Taehyung wrote to Jin. 'I was innocent, we just kissed.'

'Wait, you what? How? Oh nvm...' Jin replied.

'Am I mean?' Taehyung texted him.

'Seems to me like he really wants you. Are you ready for him?' Jin texted back.

'I'm demisexual actually.' Taehyung replied. People should know this about him.

'Don't go to far then. You'll end up hurting him.' Jin replied.

'I won't. Don't worry. He's mine now, and I won't lose him. I love him, Jin. I love him so much. Also, good night, I'm tired and Hoseok wants to cuddle.' Taehyung texted and shut off his phone.

"Hoseokie? I've gotta tell you something..." Taehyung called for his lover, Hoseok grunted as an answer. "I'm actually demisexual. I don't really fancy having sex until I have a deep, emotional bond with that person. I'd like to get to know you on all levels. Your fears, your hopes, your dreams." Taehyung spoke beautifully, every word sounded like art.

"You want to know me on a personal level? A spiritual level? That's fine. I'll tell you whatever you want to hear." Hoseok replied. Taehyung was relieved that Hoseok didn't hate him.

"Now, just tell me about yourself. The parts about you that barely no one knows." Taehyung said, his eyes glittering in the moonlight.

"Okay... So, I've never been anyone's favorite person. I wasn't a favored in kindergarten, I wasn't favored at home. People used to ignore me all the time. They used to glare angrily at me, or snicker at me." Hoseok took a deep breath. He had always practiced on telling his story to someone, he had always wanted it.

"You don't have to keep going if you don't want to, Hobi." Taehyung reassured.

"It's fine... In 8th grade, the bullying started to get physical. I was shoved into the wall, I was thrown to the ground, spat at, kicked, hit. That year everything went downhill. I started isolating myself, I stopped opening my heart up to people. My dad noticed. He started drinking. Heavily, very heavily. He'd always come home drunk from a bar downtown..." Hoseok had to stop for a moment to find the right words. "One night, he came home drunk. My mom started yelling at him for being drunk. I heard a thud and everything went quiet. Suddenly he stomped into my room and... And did stuff that I don't want to even think of. It continued for a while. After that I got a phobia of people touching me. I'd always flinch or tense up when I was touched. My dad died three years after that..." he went silent for a while.

"Hobi..." Tae whispered in shock.

"Then I met a guy, he was very funny and we dated for a while. Until he, as well, started using me. He'd throw verbal abuse at my face. Calling me a disgrace and saying that I should've never been born. I got suicidal... God, I don't know how many times I attempted suicide. Must've been over fifteen times. Anyways, one day he started to hit me. This was a while after I had debuted. I told Jin and he supported me and told me I should avoid him. So I did. Then I made amazing friends. God, I could've never asked for better friends. Always there to comfort me, always trying to make me laugh. Jin always notices when I'm down, he's known me well for the longest. He knows about my phobia of getting touched, so he never tries to lay a hand on me... Taehyung, you're helping me change. I've never kissed anyone since then, I've never actually managed to get in the mood since then. You're helping me so much. Right now I feel like I can conquer the world. Every life is a movie. We have different starts and different stories. Thank you." Hoseok finished. Taehyung was utterly speechless. He didn't have any words. The only thing he could do there and then was to give Hoseok a big hug.