Voices

"No, Jin..." mumble. "I won't do that...." mumble. "I won't tell him." Somebody said. Hoseok didn't recognize the voice and wondered who Jin was talking to.

"He won't hate you, Tae..." mumble. "In fact.... appreciate it." Mumble. Did Hoseok hear wrong? Did Jin say Tae? Now he was interested, so he put his ear to the wall. Taehyung was apparently visiting Jin and Jungkook.

"I don't want to... his heart." Taehyung mumbled. Hoseok could almost see the frown on Taehyung's face.

"He'll really appreciate it. You know how insecure he is. And you always make him happy. Don't sweat it, okay?" Jin said as they were coming closer. Hoseok could now hear the entire conversation and was longing to know more.

"That's not easy, Hyung. I'm scared." Taehyung admitted, anxiously walking around the room.

"Why are you so anxious if you just like him?" Jin asked, there was probably a worried look on his face.

"Because... Because I love him." Taehyung confessed, his heart was beating so fast.

"He loves you too, just give it some time, okay? He still needs to move on. I don't think he has moved on completely yet." Jin explained as he followed Taehyung to the door.

"Thanks again, Hyung." Taehyung thanked as he left Jin's shared hotel room.

"Tae? Are you still awake?" Hoseok asked as Taehyung entered their hotel room. In shock, Taehyung nodded and sat down on his bed. "Hard time sleeping?"

"N-no, I'm fine, thank you." Taehyung answered. This wasn't like him. He usually never stuttered when he talked. And he's been acting very weird lately. Could it be...? No, it couldn't be.

"Well, good night then. Wake me up if there is anything, okay?" Hoseok looked at Taehyung as he asked. Taehyung nodded again and went to bed. The same did Hoseok.

~1:47 am~

Again, Hoseok had been awoken by someone crying. This time he knew who it was and he was quick on his feet to get to Taehyung's bed. "Answer me if you're awake." Hoseok whispered, his hand wiping away some tears.

"H-hyung?" Stuttered Taehyung, his words almost too silent to be heard.

"Aw, Tae... What's wrong?" Hoseok worriedly asked. Taehyung scooted over to make some room for Hoseok.

"I-... I don't want to talk about it..." he said and took a pause. "H-hold me, Hobi..." He mumbled with a broken voice, the words he were speaking were barely audible.

"Of course." Hoseok reassured as he made his way into Taehyung's bed and wrapped both his arms around Taehyung. He almost squeezed Taehyung, but right now he didn't care. "I'm here, okay? There's no danger, just go back to sleep." He whispered as he ran his hand through Taehyung's messy hair. It was moist and warm, with other words, it was sweaty.