Waking up

Hoseok woke up to a faint crying. He didn't understand it at first and questioned himself. Was he the one crying? It couldn't be, his cheeks had no tears on them. He wiped his face anyways.

The room was dark, the only light being Taehyung phone that lit up from all the notifications he got from friends and fans. Hoseok got up and walked over to Taehyung's bed and laid down beside him with one arm lazily wrapped around him.

"Taehyung, are you okay?" Hoseok whispered. He didn't know if his friend was asleep or awake. Nothing mattered to Hoseok at the moment, the only thing that was on his mind was Taehyung and his tears. Cars passed by their hotel and lit up the room dimly, a car must've parked outside of their hotel because the lights didn't turn off or move. They were still. That's when Taehyung turned over, most probably to shield his eyes from the light. Hoseok saw something that shook him. Even though he could barely see anything in the dimly lit hotel room, he still managed to see tears on Taehyung's face. Of course he didn't want to wake Taehyung up, so he cupped his friend's cheeks and wiped the tears away.

"H-Hobi..." Taehyung mumbled in his sleep. Even more tears were shed. "H-Hobi?" He continued rambling as he shifted in his bed. Taehyung's lips were now pressed against Hoseok's collarbone which sent shivers down Hoseok's spine. It was a weird sensation, feeling both warm breathing and warm tears on his cool and damp skin. There wasn't a single thought in Hoseok's head except 'I've got to be here with him'

"Sh... It's okay, Hobi is here now..." Hoseok whispered as he wrapped his arms tighter around Taehyung. "And I'm not going anywhere..." he sighed and fell asleep. Unfortunately he didn't get a lot of sleep, every time it seemed like Taehyung was about to stop crying, he'd just start crying and sobbing again. Hoseok stayed awake the whole night to comfort his friend. Weirdly enough, Taehyung never woke up during the night. Hoseok did so much to comfort him as well. He gave Taehyung a little back rub, wiped away his tears, brushed a bit of hair out of his face, whispered reassuring words to him.

~Time skip till next day~

"If you don't wake up now I'm going to kiss you." Hoseok cheered and remembered the thing they were asked to do on Weekly Idol that one time and smiled, putting his coffee cup down to more or less attack his sleepy friend. Taehyung opened his eyes and blinked, adjusting his eyes to the bright sunlight. "Did you sleep well?" Hoseok asked in a high pitched voice and made himself look cute. This caused Taehyung to chuckle.

"You know what, I had a nightmare. I can't remember it, but I didn't sleep too well." Taehyung explained. He lied when he said that he couldn't remember what the nightmare was about. The nightmare was truly horrible. He had dreamt that Hoseok had been killed in front of him, and that he'd been forced to drink Hoseok's blood. All whilst Hoseok was still barely alive and groaning in discomfort and pain. "Hope I didn't wake you up." He continued, knowing very well that Hoseok had comforted him the whole night. Taehyung remembered most of what Hoseok had said and done.

"Ah, no worries. I slept like a stone. But you know you could have woken me up if you wanted to be comforted, right?" Hoseok played along, even though he didn't know Taehyung was lying.

"Yeah, but I figured I'd let you sleep. Oh well, what's done is done." Taehyung said and rubbed his eyes. Hoseok didn't answer, he just stared at Taehyung. He thought he'd play a little prank on Taehyung. Something playful was going through Hoseok, and he liked it.

"I suddenly remembered that I need to go buy some groceries. I don't know if you want to join me or take a shower, but I've gotta go." Hoseok played and hoped that Taehyung wouldn't notice his fairly bad acting skills.

"I think I'll take a shower. I'm sweating." Taehyung chuckled as he stood up to find clothing. You see, Taehyung had just realized something. Something big, something difficult. He had fallen in love!

"Okay, I'll be leaving then. See yah!" He continued his little play and left the hotel room. Hoseok actually had to go to the store to buy some food. So he went there, bought the food and went back. The hotel room door was locked, just as he had planned it. The hotel they were staying at was a hotel for stars, and Hoseok had made every star on the hotel play along. Glancing at the door, he screamed loudly and dropped the groceries. Also a part of his plan. Somehow he knew that Taehyung was finished showering. After he screamed he ran to hide. Heechul had agreed to let Hoseok into his room since they had rooms right across from each other.

"He heard it, got a message from Namjoon that Taehyung messaged him asking what the screaming was. Namjoon played along and answered that he heard it too." Heechul said and laughed a bit.

"Sh, I hear footsteps." Hoseok whispered and pressed his ear against the door. They had hidden a little camera in the upper hallway.

"Taehyung? Are you here? I talked to the hotel manager and he said there had been a thief or something here." Namjoon acted out dramatically and looked at Taehyung sympathetically.

"I heard the scream, and Hoseok was going for groceries. They're all on the floor!" Taehyung almost cried, his eyes looking at the cracked eggs and spilled milk.

"Maybe he ran away?" Namjoon passionately acted, a little more seriously this time.

"H-he, where could he be? God I'm so worried!" Taehyung stuttered in a worried way.

"I'll call him." Namjoon suggested. Taehyung nodded and Namjoon called Hoseok's phone, luckily he'd put it on vibration.

Hoseok hid in Heechul's bathroom and picked up, he knew he was on speaker phone so he panted. "Hello...?" Hoseok whispered whilst panting.

"Dude, where are you? We are worried, your groceries are all over the floor, man!" Namjoon answered, following Taehyung's reaction.

"T-they're here..." he panted more and hung up, Taehyung was now on the verge of having a breakdown. Suddenly Taehyung heard a thud.

"Why are y-you all so calm about t-this?! O-our best friend is m-missing!" Now Taehyung was having his breakdown, Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Jungkook and Jimin all looked at each other with guilty eyes. Suddenly Namjoon's phone got a message from an anonymous number, everything was planned, Hoseok was using Heechul's phone. The message read 'give me to Taehyung' so Namjoon gave the phone to him.

*ring* *ring* there was a request for FaceTime, Taehyung accepted and saw a ceiling with a fan stuck to it and a ceiling light. Taehyung stared blankly at the screen, suddenly Heechul's face popped up.

"Sorry, Taehyung but you've been pranked." He apologized and gave his phone over to Hoseok who had an apologetic look on his face.

"It was my fault, Tae. I didn't plan on letting it go this far." Hoseok explained, he make himself look at either Taehyung or into the camera.

"I... I seriously... I SERIOUSLY HATE YOU, HOSEOK!" Taehyung yelled and stormed off.

"No! Tae, wait!" Hoseok screamed as he ran from Heechul's phone and into the hallway to follow Taehyung, but this was to no avail as Taehyung had now gone somewhere only he knew where was.

Taehyung's brain was a mess. Emotions had been played with, words had been said, tears had been shed. How could Hoseok do something like that to him? And to him! His best friend! Taehyung stared over the city they were in, he was hiding in a very isolated or kind of hidden corner of the rooftop.

"Stupid Hoseok and his stupid everything. I hate you." He mumbled to himself with tears streaming down his cheeks. Even the traffic wasn't as much of a mess as his head was right now. There was so much to think about like Hoseok for example, or just food. He was really hungry and he was excited for the food that Hoseok would have been cooking to them if it wasn't for his prank. The reason why he hadn't been eating is because Hoseok had promised Taehyung that he'd make the meal today. Hoseok's meals are usually very good. Except for today of course.