Chapter 1

16:30 , Some ultra-hyper-mega-secret location.

____________

As the rain poured outside the little run-down building, a man snored loudly on a black chair. He slept profoundly, only to be awoken by the sound of a bell.

"Dratcrepes, I needed to get beauty sleep" he grunted, before standing and opening the door.

"Another client, I suppose" he thought.

The interrupter of his sleep was a woman who appeared to be in her 40s. Her piercing blue eyes met those of the "receptionist".

"Pleasure to meet you. The name's Bridget." she said, while putting her hand forward, as if expecting him to shake hands. In an attempt to be polite, that's what the "receptionist", whose name was Gordon, did.

"Gordon here. What service do you need?" he said, in an unintentionally aggressive manner.

"I need someone who can work with Internet-related things" replied Bridget.

"I know exactly who can do that" Gordon answered, with a snort. Rapidly, he left the waiting room and summoned one of the workers in a most graceful fashion.

"CLAIRE! STOP TWEETING, THERE'S A CLIENT WHO NEEDS YOU!" he bellowed. Very graceful indeed. In a flash, one of the "detectives" at the agency appeared. More specifically, the green-haired social-network-addict Claire.

"I'll leave you talk to the client" said Gordon, while leaving the waiting room.

_____________

Around forty minutes later...

______________

"Okay then, I'll try and track down that hacker as soon as I can," Claire promised.

Bridget left the agency, and as she did so, Claire was feeling prepared for this. After a long series of questions, Claire decided she would work on the case as quickly as possible.

"Twig of Doooooom, your time is running out..." she silently said to herself.

______________