I looked back and saw Amara hurt Chuck in some strange way, as if she stole his light. That's where Lucifer jumped in with an angry battle cry. I scrambled to my feet.

"Lucifer don't!" I shouted, but Amara pushed him back against a pillar.

"Goodbye Nephew." She said, closing her fist and ripping Lucifer out of Castiel. I felt tears pour down my face. Chuck was down. Lucifer and Beelz were gone. Rowena was out cold somewhere. Crowley was out for the count. Sam and Dean were hurt. I was on my feet, and I felt completely empty. Just a stare from Amara had me falling to my knees.I looked down at the ground and Sam's words rang in my head. 'We're going to win'. I squeezed my eyes shut when Amara's shadow loomed over me. Sam was wrong.

But Dean wasn't done yet.

"AMARA DON'T!" He shouted, pulling himself up. I looked up through tear filled eyes and saw that she was moments away from hitting me with a deadly blow. Amara looked down at me. I sucked in a breath. She kneeled down in front of me.

"My brother isn't dead. But he will watch me destroy everything. He will watch. And then, only then, he will die." she said. And then, she was gone.Leaving me on my knees in the middle of what was potentially a massacre. I did what any teenager in their right mind would do in that moment. I fell over and broke down in tears.

I had cried myself out by the time Sam was conscious and dragged myself over to where Beelzebub's vessel lay, still and un-moving as it was before. He laid across my lap and I held his face, shaking him gently, tears stinging the corners of my eyes suddenly as I looked down at his un-moving form.

"Beelz?" I moved the hair from his face. "C'mon Beelz, wake up. What did she do..."I cupped his cheek with my hand, feeling tears dripping from my eyes. They fell onto his face and he twitched. My eyes widened. "Beelz?"I helped him sit up. He looked at me with confused eyes. Then he was hit with realization.

"You're Nellwyn."He said. I nodded, something was off. He put a hand to his head. "He's gone. Where's Beelzebub?" The boy looked to me.

I moved back.

"Who..."

"Tyler. I'm Tyler."He said, holding up a hand to show he meant no harm. "I... I'm his vessel." He verified this before pointing at me. "You...You're Nellwyn." He stood, wincing a bit. I stood with him.

"Yeah... How did you know?" I asked.

"I know everything. I saw everything he saw." Tyler informed me.

"We... We need to find him, we have to find Beelz." I said suddenly. He nodded.

"I know. If we don't..." Tyler put a hand on his chest. "I'm very sick, Nellwyn." He said carefully. I stared at him in shock. "Beelzebub was working on healing me, but he couldn't yet, he wasn't at full power and-"

"You might die without him." I said, grabbing him by the arm and running with him to where Sam was checking on Chuck and stopped, looking over to see Dean tending to Lucifer... Or... Castiel. I looked at Tyler, he looked back to me.

"We lost." Both of us said at the same time.

I brought Tyler to Sam,who had hoisted Chuck to his feet to half carry him back to the Impala which was waiting outside. Dean and Castiel came over. I looked up at Dean and he sighed, putting a hand on my head.

"Beelz is gone." I said, motioning towards Tyler. "This is Tyler." I said in a soft and dehydrated voice. Tyler waved. Then Crowley made his way over to stand next to me, back in his body. He looked down at me.

"That went straight to the dogs, didn't it?" He asked in a slightly frustrated voice.

"We had... dogs?"Castiel asked. Sam and Chuck exchanged looks. Dean sighed.

"Cas is back." He said.

"Mazel tov." Crowley rolled his eyes, looking to Tyler. "So we're down how many angels?One?" He asked.

"Two. And in very technical terms. We don't know what happened to them..." Chuck rasped, going into a fit of coughing.

Dean looked to Castiel after watching me stumble and nearly fall.

 "Are you good?" He asked. Castiel nodded. And then, Dean did something I never thought he'd do. He leaned down and lifted me up. "Let's go home." He said, carrying me back to the car. Tyler followed in silence. Sam carried Chuck in silence. Dean said nothing. Castiel walked in silence. Crowley reluctantly helped Rowena, who was just coming to outside near the doorway. And I just held onto Dean, trying my best to keep my tears from staining his jacket. We lost. God was dying. I lost two friends. It was all over. Amara won. This was the end of the world, whether everyone on Earth knew It or not.