Like The Ninja Turtle

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Yes." Chuck nodded. My mind was swimming with questions. I wanted to ask them all at once. But Chuck stood in front of me know, bending to my height and putting a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm so sorry." He said. "When Saraquel told their brothers they couldn't come home I had no idea..." he paused for a moment. "Ruben, the demon, he had gotten a human pregnant. Saraquel's vessel. And when Saraquel... Well the grace from her was fed to you and..." He sighed, looking me over. "Your parents loved each other." He promised me.

"I'm...I'm a monster." I said. "I'm not wanted in Heaven. Or Hell." I felt tears coming. "Why?" was all I really wanted to ask.

"I've been watching you. You're no monster." He smiled. "I cannot say for when you die." I held back a sob at that. "But I can say how sorry I am for what Amara did to your family. She thought she could destroy any threat against her. Something as powerful as you... You could cause problems for her-"

"I don't want logic." I stepped away from him.

Chuck stared at me in confusion.

"No one wants logic or reasons when they lose someone they love. I don't care why they're gone. I just know they're gone." Tears rolled down my face. "I'm an abomination. My dad doesn't love me. My mom probably didn't want me. And the only person who actually would understand what I'm going through is buried in a cemetery next to two empty vessels that used to be her parents because she died in afire that was meant to kill me." I wiped my eyes. "That's what I know. So save all your reasoning for someone who wants it." I choked out. Chuck's hands rested on both my shoulder and he pulled me towards him. His hug was warm and calming. I relaxed, not hugging him back, but just...being there in the moment, soaking in this warmth I felt.

It was a little later that we all sat with Chuck at the table in the main hall. Well, Sam and I did, Dean sat a little ways way on the counter.

"We should talk." Chuck said again. "You all have questions." He left the meeting open to use three.

"I want to know-"

"I don't want to hear anything until he explains why he left." Dean interrupted Sam, who was about to go off on his own spree of unrelated questions. It was a long and tiring explanation. Being a hands-on parent didn't work. He stepped back, and it got worse. He didn't know what to do. He left us to fix our own problems for a little while. Dean wasn't having any of it.

"Don't confuse me with your father, Dean." Chuck said, finishing that conversation. It was quiet after that. Chuck looked up, looked around for a moment, then looked at me. "Nellwyn, I think you should go to bed." He said. I gave him a look. He nodded.

"Okay..." I muttered, slipping from my chair and heading to my room.

I opened the door, ready to toss my backpack on the bed when a hand covered my mouth and pulled me into my room, closing the door behind me. I struggled against this person, reaching over and turning on the lights. I looked back and Beelz was staring at me.

"Shh." He let me go. It took me a while to collect myself.

"What the actual Hell Beelz!?" I hissed.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know..."

"That God was here? Yeah, I think he knows you're here." I whispered angrily. "Where have you been anyway?"

"Looking for a way to free Lucifer!" He hissed. I breathed out putting a hand to my head.

"That's right... Lucifer... Amara has him." I couldn't believe I was worried now. "Is he okay?" I asked. Beelz stared at me.