Fare Thee Well

Comincia dall'inizio

"Well...This fog did roll in last night, out of nowhere. I didn't think much of it though. It was very thick." She nodded to herself.

"Why would a wife get excited and go home early on her anniversary to kill her husband then herself. How would she not show any signs?" I said, probably to loud because the sheriff looked at me now.

"Well, honey, sometimes people can snap. No other reason." She said with a solemn tone.

"People snap because of triggers. And to be an officer she would have went through multiple psychiatric tests that assured her mental stability.Right?" I asked, Dean placed a hand on my shoulder, stopping me.

We walked out of the station.

"So we're just leaving?" Sam asked. Dean nodded.

"There's nothing we can do here. The fog passed." He said before looking over at me. "I know you're mad." He said when I wouldn't speak or look at him. I uncrossed my arms.

"It'snot fair. That woman was being controlled by something no one understands and they're just brushing it off like she was some kind of lunatic." I kicked a rock.

"I know. But we can't fix that." Dean said. "We can't save everyone." He put a hand on my head. He was right. I couldn't save everyone. But I could try my best. It also could have been possible that my new found anger and drive to fight Amara was stemming from the unresolved feelings I had against my father but that was all something I could save for the therapist I was never going to go to.

"Let's head back, then. We'll catch up to her eventually." Sam said as we walked down the street to where the car was.

I grabbed my bag out of the Impala and secured it on my back. We planned to stay the night here, and if things went as they usually did, I would be in the motel room, probably with Sam, watching old movies or cartoons while Dean went off and did who knows what. But,instead of saying anything that had to do with going to a motel and booking a room for the three of us, Dean wrapped an arm around both Sam's and my shoulders and pulled us towards him.

"I say we get some grub!" He smirked.

"I say we get some sleep." I yawned.

"I say nothing puts you to sleep like a good old-fashioned burger." Dean ruffled my hair and I swatted his hand away.

"I say we get actual food and not processed garbage." Sam pushed Dean away. Dean frowned, and knelt down so he was my height.

"Look at this face Sam. You want to tell her no?" Dean said, nudging me so I would give Sam my kicked puppy face. Sam just rolled his eyes,making me and Dean laugh, until I saw something out of the corner of my eye.

It was purple, and black, there was lightning inside it. I stared at it for a few moments, grabbing Dean by the jacket and pointing. He looked, Sam looked. Dean cursed under his breath.

"Shit...Shit shit shit." He stood and started backing up. Someone was sucked into the fog. Then another person. Then another.

"Dean?"Sam and I both looked to him.

"Run. RUN!" Dean yelled at the top of his lungs as everyone panicked,screaming and running from the fog. Sam started running, Dean grabbed me by the hand and sprinted, pulling me behind him. I watched parents pulling children to their feet, mothers carrying children, men helping old women. I looked back to see someone get pulled back,their veins turning black and them screaming until they stopped moving.

"Dean!" I gripped his hand tighter, him and Sam started running faster.

"GET INSIDE! GET TO THE POLICE STATION!" Dean shouted, people listened.A kid tripped and fell. Dean stopped.