"We'll talk later." He said, returning to Sam and motioning for him to continue. Sam nodded slowly.

"Um...The old woman said something about an old legend called the Chitters." He said, opening his laptop on his lap. I leaned forward. I had heard the name before, but I never thought it would be a monster. "They have... orgies in the woods and then disappear." He muttered, Dean snickered, Sam glared at him.

"What? That explains what we saw earlier." Dean shrugged, and for a second, I wondered how long I had been asleep. Dean sat back."Alright, so tonight, you and Nellwyn go look in the woods, see if you can find where these things are nesting or whatever." Dean said. "I'll keep gathering information about how to kill these things."

"Are you sure you want Nellwyn to go with me?" Sam asked. For once, I was with him, we had no idea what we were up against. But before I could say anything, Dean spoke up.

"Kid has a knack for finding monsters." He said. That was true. With the Banshee, the werewolf, the vampires, even Lucifer. I could sense them when they got close.

So that night, Sam and I left Dean in the motel and drove to the woods.Sam let out a breath as he turned off the car.

"Okay. We should stick together." He said.

"I'm with you on that." I said, staring into the pitch black forest ahead of me. Sam and I got out of the car, grabbed two machete's from the back, Sam grabbed a rifle and gave me a handgun. "What the difference between a rifle and a handgun?" I asked Sam.

"Recoil You're too small to handle a rifle, you might fall backwards." He chuckled slightly. I rolled my eyes and put my handgun in my pocket.We walked into the woods quietly and carefully. I concentrated on every bad feeling I had and walked towards them rather than away from them. "Are you sure you can feel out monsters?" He asked.

"Worked every other time..." I told him, both of us stopping when we heard a rustling noise. Sam glanced at me and I moved closer to him, he pointed his gun at a the sound.

That's around the time I heard the chattering. It was a strange noise, like the one a woodpecker makes when hitting a tree with it's beak. It was coming from behind us. I looked back and a pair of green eyes were staring at me from the trees.

"Sam..."I muttered, grabbing his coat. Whatever was rustling had come out. It was one of the girls who went missing. "Sam we need to go." I tugged on his jacket.

"Right."He lowered his gun and called out to the girl.

"We're here to bring you home, but we have to leave now." He said. I looked back at the girl, she was twitching and shaking. Sam went to move towards her and I held him back.

"We can't help her." I said.

"Why not?" Sam looked down at me.

"She's...One of them." I muttered. "And I think we're surrounded." I gulped. Sam gripped his rifle tighter.

"We run on the count of three." He said. The chattering got louder."One..." The green eyes got closer. "Two." The girl was twitching and shaking wildly. "Three!"

Sam and I ran in the same direction, sprinting through the forest, those things following us. Sam was a bit faster than me, he grabbed my hand and pulled me along after him, pushing through the leaves and trees.Something shot out of the darkness and grabbed my leg, ripping me from Sam's hold and sending me to the ground.

"Nellwyn!" Sam whipped around before something jumped out at him as well.

"Sam!"I screamed, clawing at the ground as I was pulled off into the trees.I grabbed my machete and started slicing at whatever was around my leg. When I was pulled to the other side of the bushes something that looked like a disfigured human with bright green eyes was staring at me. I was too in shock to scream. I had seen those eyes before. Along time ago. But that story was for another time, I sliced up with my machete, and the thing was smart enough to grab it and knock it from my hand. I was pinned by that arm. The thing inspected me, it seemed confused. My hand slid down to where my handgun was, but that was right when the thing had decided to try and bite me. I shot it right in the stomach as the head was chopped off and it slumped over.