Crowley Lend's Me a Hand

Start from the beginning

"Did he tell you where he was?" Sam asked. I nodded.

"Alright."Dean stood while Sam helped me up. "Let's get going then."

We arrived at a warehouse where Crowley told us to meet him.

"Why didn't he just call us?" Dean asked, climbing out of the car along with Sam and I.

"He's scared of something." I said, looking up at the building across the street from us. Sam scoffed.

"Crowley?Scared? I didn't think he had emotions."

"Yeah besides angry and dick-ness." Dean added with a small laugh. I rolled my eyes at them. They obviously had a long history with Crowley. But all I knew was that the demon king seemed cautious and afraid. I wanted to help him. So, I lead the way across the street.But something felt off, though I didn't tell Sam or Dean. In fear that they would make us go back and abandon Crowley here. I kept my mouth shut as we walked into the warehouse. I stayed quiet for a moment as we all looked around.

"Crowley?"I called out. I heard footsteps coming towards us, looking to Sam and Dean, who had walked over to me, we all watched Crowley come out the shadows.

"Well if it isn't the three stooges." He said mockingly.

Sam didn't appreciate that.

"Cut the crap. Why are you here?" He demanded.

"Down,moose." Crowley shot at him. "Is this the thanks I get for trying to help you morons?"

"Help?"Dean scoffed at the thought.

"Who's the one with the Hand of God here? Is it you?" Crowley looked at us. We were silent. "I thought so. Maybe show some bloody respect." He growled. I moved forward.

"How is the horn of Joshua going to help us fight the darkness?" I asked.

"It has the power of God." Crowley stated, pulling something out of his coat that was wrapped in fabric. I stepped forward, but Dean put a hand out, stopping me.

"What do you want from us?" He asked.

"The same thing you want from me." Crowley said gruffly. "I want Amara dead. I want Lucifer back in his cage." He looked between us all."I want order restored, if you will."

We had come up with a plan after a long, long argument. Summon Lucifer here. Trap him, somehow. Force him to leave Castiel's vessel.Though the only two people that could go inside of the vessel was Crowley... And me. Crowley in a more literal sense, and me, through my dreams and astral projection. During the argument, and the plan making, I felt something even more off than before. I looked up at the ceiling, past the ceiling, to the sky. Something rocked my very soul, then I heard it. A shout. I felt it inside me, a loud shout that shook everything around us and pierced the sky itself. I felt it hit a deep part of me and spread throughout my whole body and I screamed, falling over.

"Nellwyn!"Dean and Sam shouted, looking over at me. My mind was clouded with an overwhelming darkness and nothingness. I shut my eyes, gripping my head and screaming again. Next thing I knew I was thrown against a wall by some invisible force, then, just as quickly as it began, it was over. I fell to the ground with a thud, breathing hard.

I pushed myself up and we all looked around with shock and confusion.Sam made his way over to me.

"Are you alright?" He asked. I looked up at him.

"What was that?" I asked, looking to Crowley, who seemed as confused as the rest of us.

"Amara." A voice came from the door, we all looked over. Rowena was there. She closed the door behind her and strode in at a fast pace, looking at all of us cautiously.