xxxiii

REAL LIFE

ATHENA SAT ON HER BED, listening to ella henderson's voice singing

ATHENA SAT ON HER BED, listening to ella henderson's voice singing. she was on her computer, reading a fan fiction over tom felton. she was on the part where the character and tom were about the kiss when she had received a text from her boyfriend.

DUSTY BUN <3:
we need to talk

she started to feel worried. questions had started to fill her mind.

MY GODDESS <3:
when? what about?

DUSTY BUN <3:
now, at ur place. i'll be there in a bit.

athena slowly closed her computer. she was scared and nervous. she took a deep breath and tried to relax. a couple minutes later, sabrina opened her door.

"your boyfriends here." sabrina said, smirking at her. athena lightly smiled and walked out of her door. she went into her living room and saw dustin, sitting on the couch.

"hey." she said as he stood up from the couch.

"hey." he smiled. "can we talk in your room?"

athena nodded her head and they both began to walk towards her room. before athena could walk into her room, sabrina had stopped her.

"use protection. i don't want a little athena or dustin running around here." she teasingly whispered with a smirk. athena turned red.

"we're not doing that." she replied.

"whatever you say." sabrina said before going into her room. athena walked back into her room and look at dustin.

"what'd you want to talk about?" athena asked.

"us." he said. athena started to get nervous. she didn't think there was anything wrong in their relationship, but according to dustin, there was.

"what about us?" she asked.

"i know." he quietly said. athena was no longer scared because she was confused.

"know what?" she asked. he took a deep breath.

"you're feeling something and you don't know that feeling. it's about corey." he said.

"if you think i like corey, i don't. what the fans are talking about is crazy-" she started to say but dustin cut her off.

"don't lie, athena. i can tell. when you see him, your eyes brighten up and your smile becomes more bigger. you seem so happy, athena and i feel like i'm not giving you that happiness. you deserve to be happy. i think it's better if we were just friends." he said as tears streamed down his cheek.

"dustin, what are you t-talking about? that's not true." athena answered as her voice cracked. she tried grabbing his hand but he moved it.

"i know your feelings for him came back and i want you to be happy. so, be with him." he said.

"dustin..." she whimpered. "i'm so sorry."

"it's okay." he whispered. "i just want you to be happy."

there was an awkward silence between them, none of them making a single noise. it was true. athena had started to have her feelings for corey come back. she just didn't want to be hurt again like last time.

"also," dustin breaking the silence. "something weird is happening to me."

athena gives the boy a confused look and looks at his face. his eyes were trained to the ground, like they were focused on something. but then, his eyes started to well up.

"what's wrong, dustin?" she asked. "you can tell me anything. but when you want to. i dont want want to be the one to force you to tell you things."

"it's just...i-i met this person. they're wonderful and i think i really like them." he manage to say out loud. athena lightly smiled.

"i know that looks wrong with you just breaking up with me right now, but i'm happy for you! what's her name?" athena asked, giving the boy a smile. dustin eyes look onto hers, a look of distress on his face.

"his name is amir."

another awkward silence was between them. athena didn't know what to say. she was quite shocked at least. her eyes meet with dustin's. he was waiting for her reaction, an answer. she then smiled at the young boy, and quickly hugged him tightly. dustin's arms slowly wrap around the young girl

"dustin..." she whispered into his ear. "i'm so happy for you."

the two broke their hug and athena smiled the biggest she can. her best friend had just come out to her. dustin smiles at her, tears streaming down his face. athena places her hands on his cheeks and gently wipe the tears.

"hey, don't cry. i am so happy for you. thank you so much for trusting me and telling me that. i love you so fucking much, dustin palmer. don't you ever forget that." athena told him. he smiles again and hugs her again. he breaks their hug and looks at the girl.

"you should tell him." dustin said, athena looked at him.

"corey?" she asked. he nodded his head. "should i?"

"tell him before it's too late." he said. "or tell him when it's the right time."

"okay, i will. i promise but enough talk about corey. let's talk about you. so, who knows about you? so i can fangirl with them about amir, who's also your man! speaking about him, tell me. how did you meet this guy? how does he look like? is he nice-" athena started to ramble but dustin cut her off.

"calm down, blondie. i'll answer all your curious questions."

and after that, the two decided to spend the night together, watching their favorite tv shows and cuddle.

#corthena ;)