ii

INSTAGRAM + REAL LIFE

theathenacarpenter: practice makes perfect :)

coreyfogelmanis, sabrinacarpenter, and 731 likes

view all 142 comments

ATHENA CARPENTER LOOKED AT THE art piece she had just finished

ATHENA CARPENTER LOOKED AT THE art piece she had just finished. this painting had taken her weeks to finish and it would probably be one of her best ones. she was in the  art room with diana. athena loved painting. the feeling of the paint brush gliding on the cancas would soothe her and the mellow sound of clairo blastinng though her speakers made her smile.

"athena, as much as you love painting, can we go to the park? you're about done with your painting." diana asked. out of the two best friends, diana was definitely the most childish one. she was really outgoing and she loved to go outside a lot. athena glanced at her and at her painting.

"what do you think about it?" athena asked. diana takes her eyes off her phone to look at the piece.

"it's nice," she said. athena turned to her and raised an eyebrow, wantinn more from her. "i like how made the feet and how the colors blend well together. that must have took you a long time."

"thanks," athena smiled. "it really did."

"now, can we go to the park?" diana asked. athena laughed and smiled at her best friend. she grabbed her car keys from her back pocket.

"let's go."

~~~

diana ran towards the swing set and laughed. the bright sun hitting the young girl, making her blue eyes vibrant.

"athena, come push me!" she yelled. athena giggles. and put her phone and keys in her pocket. she ran towards the brunette and started pushing her. once she realized how high she was, athena went on her own swing beside her and sat on it.