i

REAL LIFE

ATHENA CONTINUES TO TYPE ON her computer as her door opens

ATHENA CONTINUES TO TYPE ON her computer as her door opens. she didn't bother to look up because she knew it was her best friend, diana.

"what are you doing?" diana asks athena as she plops onto her bed.

"writing a new chapter for summer camp." athena answers, concentrating on her computer.

summer camp is athena's book on wattpad. it is a malia tate fanfiction and it was about a girl falling in love in summer camp.

"again? girl, you need to get out more." diana said. she quickly grabs athena's computer and begins to run. she ran into sarah, athena's older sister's, room. she gave her the computer.

"make sure, athena doesn't have her computer. she needs to get out more." diana said as athena ran in.

"sarah, can you please give my computer back?" she asks nicely. sarah shook her head.

"sorry sis but you do need to get out more." sarah answers. she put the computer on a high shelf and grinned. she knew how short athena was. so, there was no way she was going to get the computer.

"i hate you both." athena darkly said.

"love you!" diana and sarah said in unison. athena groans before walking in her room. she lays down on her bed and went on her phone. she saw she had a text message from her twin, sabrina.

SABRINA THE TEENAGE WITCH 🔮
hey sis, how are you?

it was odd. sabrina didn't text athena that much. so, athena thought she wanted something.

ATHENA THE GREEK GODDESS 👸🏻
what do you want?

SABRINA THE TEENAGE WITCH 🔮:
what do you mean?

athena instantly thought of justin bieber but she shook it off and continued to text her sister.

ATHENA THE GREEK GODDESS 👸🏻:
you don't text me that much. it's obvious you want something.

SABRINA THE TEENAGE WITCH 🔮:
you're so smart, like athena.

ATHENA THE GREEK GODDESS 👸🏻:
yes, i know. i am after all named after the goddess of wisdom. so, what do you want?

SABRINA THE TEENAGE WITCH 🔮:
the cast is staying over for the summer. is it okay if one of them sleep on your bed?

ATHENA THE GREEK GODDESS 👸🏻:
what? no! where am i going to sleep?

SABRINA THE TEENAGE WITCH 🔮:
the floor, duh.

ATHENA THE GREEK GODDESS 👸🏻:
why couldn't your cast sleep on the floor?

SABRINA THE TEENAGE WITCH 🔮:
it's rude. just, please!!

ATHENA THE GREEK GODDESS 👸🏻:
no

SABRINA THE TEENAGE WITCH 🔮:
please

SABRINA THE TEENAGE WITCH 🔮:
athena

SABRINA THE TEENAGE WITCH 🔮:
athena, I'm your twin. just please
Read at 4:23 p.m

ATHENA THE GREEK GODDESS 👸🏻:
i'll think about it.

athena turned off her phone and laid on her bed. she looked up at her ceiling and sighed, not knowing the trouble she was about to be thrown into. she grabbed her phone and pressed onto sabrina's contact.

ATHENA THE GREEK GODDESS 👸🏻:
okay fine.