xx

IMESSAGE + REAL LIFE

ATHENA:
hello

ATHENA:
we agree on the plan right?

ATHENA:
are you still in the plane?

ATHENA:
ohmygerd whoever is the pilot is the slowest pilot ever

ATHENA:
i asked your mom if blake and i could go with her to pick you up and she said yes

ATHENA:
ohmygod we are literally waiting for you

ATHENA:
ur slow

ATHENA:
bruh hurry your mom's asking me about my love life

LEONARDO:
what love life?

ATHENA:
where the frick are you?

LEONARDO:
athens, calm down. i literally just got here.

ATHENA:
i'm sorry but the plan has to be perfect duh

LEONARDO:
i see you

ATHENA LOOKED UP FROM HER phone and saw the red-headed boy. he was walking towards her, blake, and his mom. leo had a gigantic smile on his face.

"mom! blake! athena!" leo yelled. his mom and blake looked up and saw him walking towards. daphne, leo's mom, runs towards him and hugs him really tight. athena could see some tears streaming down leo's face.

when leo was in kindergarten, his mother and father had gotten a divorce. his mother had caught his father cheating on her with another women. his father took leo while his mother took samantha, his older sister.

"blake!" leo yelled after hugging his mom. blake smiled and walked towards his best freind. they haven't seen each other since blake left arizona to visit the carpenter family. the two boys hugged. athena playfully crossed her arms and smirked.

"forgetting someone?" she said. leo unwrapped his arms around blake and saw athena.

"athena!"

"leo!"

the two hugged each other tightly. athena would have admit. she really missed leo. she hasn't seen the red head in a year.

"did you get your luggages?" daphne asked her son. he nodded.