xxv

REAL LIFE

"EVERYTHING HAS TO BE PERFECT

"EVERYTHING HAS TO BE PERFECT." athena told her boyfriend as she cleaned the living room. she walked into the kitchen and grabbed her list.

"we got the cake, the pizza, the plates, the drinks, the untencils." athena whispered as she checked everything on her list. she put the list on the table.

"babe, calm down. it's going to be perfect." dustin told her. he held her hands and tried to keep her calm.

"okay, i'm just really stressed because it's rowan's birthday and sabrina recently had her album release. i'm sorry." athena said. the two of them sat on the kitchen chair.

"it's okay. i understand," he said. "do you want me to massage you?"

"yes, please. i love your massages." athena said. as dustin massaged her back, she sighed at the contact. his massages had always relaxed her.

"okay, thank you." athena told her boyfriend. she turned around and pecked his lips.

"do you want some help?" dustin asked. athena nodded her head.

"what should i do?" dustin asked as athena's phone vibrated. she took her phone out of her pocket and read the notification.

"you could pick up blake and leo." she said with a smile. dustin grabbed his keys from his pocket.

"i'm on it." he said.

"thank you. i love you." she said before pecking him on the cheek.

"i love you too." he said before leaving the house. athena sighed and sat on the couch in the living room. she laid down and decided to take a little nap.

"babe? babe, wake up. the gang's almost here and i picked up theo and blake. sarah's getting rowan, peyton, corey, and sabrina." dustin whispered. athena slowly opened her eyes and sat up.

"oh my god, i still need to clean the house-" athena started to panic but dustin cut her off.

"blake, leo, and i already cleaned the house. all you need to do is relax snd meet up with the gang again. okay?" dustin asked. she nodded her head.

"speaking of the boys, where are they?" athena asked.

"they're in the guest room." dustin said. athena quickly stood up and ran towards the guest room. dustin chuckled at his girlfriend.

athena opened the guess room's door and saw her two favorite boys beside from her boyfriend and her dad. she smiled at the boys. she admired them ans saw that blake had cut his hair and leo had gotten taller and had highlights in his hair.