A Very Terrible Day

Beginne am Anfang

"What did Crowley say to you. Besides you being what you are." Dean asked. I looked up at him.

"I still don't know what you people think I am." I crossed my arms.Sam opened his mouth to speak. "Don't start with all this half breed crap. I'm not an angel. I'm not a demon." I stepped back.

"I know it is hard to accept. But this is who you are." Castiel said,I shook my head.

"No way. I would know. I would have to know." I said, looking down.

Sam backed away from me, standing near Castiel and Dean.

"We'll figure this out. Just tell us everything." Sam said, walking over to a laptop on a table.

"Everything?" I muttered, glancing at Dean as he walked off towards what looked like a kitchen.

"Everything about your life. Anything out of the ordinary." Sam said, motioning for me to sit down. So I did. Castiel standing a little ways off. "And Cas here may be able to give you a few answers." He said. I could tell that I had to talk. Again... These guys... Were supposed to be FBI. Though I was highly doubting that now. There was some thing bigger going on here, and as much as I hated it, I was stuck in the dead center.

So I started to talk.

"Well...When I was born. My mother said I was quiet." I sighed, Sam glanced at Castiel, who didn't move. "I didn't cry. I just laid there... Peacefully." A small smile formed on my face. "My mom always thanked me for that." I said.

"Angels are usually at peace. They fear nothing." Castiel said. I nodded slightly.

"Then...When we left the hospital. My mom, my dad, and me." I rubbed my arm. "My dad says we pulled out of the parking lot just as some moron ran a stoplight. Must have been going at least 20 over the speed limit."I scoffed. "Rammed right into our car... I've never heard of my dad being as pissed as he was right then."

"Demons..."Sam said almost instantly. "Where were you born?" He asked.

"Waltham."I said simply.

"My dad was working a case there. But they got away before anything happened." Sam said. I blinked at him.

"Your dad was FBI?" I asked. Sam froze, then shook his head.

"Just...What else?" He said, typing and avoiding my questions.

I strained to remember.

"My dad wasn't the best care taker... Accidents always happened when he was around." I said as Dean came into the room, sitting across from me with a beer.

"Accidents?"He asked suspiciously. I looked up at him.

"Accidents.My dad was an irresponsible drunk but he would never hurt me. Not on purpose." I stated, Dean nodded.

"Goon then." He said, exchanging glances with Sam. "What kind of accidents?"

"Well...Everything. But, he always seemed to come to his senses in time to rescue me." I chuckled. "From dropping me in a lake, shutting my hand in a car door, to dropping me down a flight of stairs."

I looked down at the table.

"And...He scared me." I said.

"Scared you?" Sam asked.

"Yeah.He drank a lot. And he fought with my mom all the time. Sometimes, in the middle of the night, I would hear him screaming in his sleep..." I clenched my fists, tears welling up in my eyes. "He was in pain.But he loved us. Even though he would tell me things when he was drunk. Things a little girl shouldn't have to talk about." I sighed, wiping my eyes.