Bonus Chapter/Scene

This chapter/scene is going to be about why Hannah is a Chimera, also there is going to be more of a sibling moment, it might be a little short but hopefully you guys enjoy it 😊

Hannah's Pov

I decided to go home and see dad.
"Oh God Hannah, all you have to do is explain to him why you came back..... Oh no that's stupid, I already know that Liam told him, so Hannah... Why the hell am I talking to myself here?" I walk up to the door and take a deep breath and then exhaled "You can do this." I knock on the door and dad opened the door. He looked like he saw a ghost "H-Hannah?" I smile "Hey Dad." He steps aside and I walk in "Now, I know you're probably thinking what the hell is going on, but let me explain." I turn around to face him and he pulls me in for a hug. I sigh in relief knowing that he doesn't hate me, I smile and hug him back "Where have you been?" He says holding me tighter "I've been with Hayden." He let's go of me, but still rests his hands on my shoulders "You've gotten me worried sick! Liam said that you were dead!" I sigh "Dad, you know Liam, he says some stupid stuff when he's tired." I explain to him "I know that, but he looked like he was telling the truth and the way he said it." Dad says looking at me "The way he said it, he looked broken." He continued and I look down at the ground "Dad, Liam was just tired, he probably didn't know that I was with Hayden." He sighs and nods and pulls me in for another hug "I'm just glad you're here." I smile and then look up at him "Dad, was there any kind of body parts that were failures?" I asked a I thought to why am I a Chimera.

Dad let's go and sits down on the couch, I sit down on as well "There were problems with your heart when you were born." He says looking at me and I nod for him to continue on.

"When you were born, your heart wasn't strong enough and you only had a few months to live. So of course he had to find someone that would do a heart transplant. At first there wasn't anyone that would do the transplant. Your mother and I were devastated. But after a month, there was finally someone who would go through it, and we were so happy to find out that you were going to be here, sitting right next to me." Dad says finishing off the story of what happened, I smile at him and then my smile dies down.

This is why I'm a Chimera, I've had a heart transplant. "Hannah are you okay?" Dad asks, I look up at him and nod "Yeah I'm okay, I'm glad I'm here." I say, he smiles and hugs me. Someone bursts through the door, we look behind us and it was Liam, he looks at me "Hannah." I stand up "Liam." Dad stands up "Hey Liam. You look like you've been hit by a truck." Dad says "Oh yeah, I'm fine. Hannah, are you staying?" Liam asks and I sigh and thought for a moment. My phone buzzed, I checked to see who it was and it was from Theo.

You need to come back, we have some serious stuff to talk about
-Theo.

I sigh, you know what screw it, I've been away from my family for three days and I'm actually starting to miss them, I put away my phone and look up at Liam and Dad "I just texted Hayden saying I'm gonna stay with my family." Liam smiles and pulls me in for a hug "I've missed you." He whispered so I only I can hear it "I've missed you too." I whisper back and Liam holds me tighter.

Liam and I were hanging out playing FIFA, after a couple of games, me kicking his butt he finally calls it a quit "I bet you, like a million times." I say smiling in victory "I bet you, like a million times, eh eh." Liam mocks me and we laugh for a bit until everything gets serious "Do you have to go back to Theo?" Liam asked and my smile dies down "I don't know, I have to Liam, even though I don't want to." He looks at me "I wish you could just be in Scott's pack. With me. Your brother. Twin Brother." He says and I sigh "Liam, it's not that easy to just leave, if I do leave, he'll kill me." I explain and Liam looked scared for a minute "To be honest with you, I don't want to die... Again." He nods "Well, just so you know, if you need help, Scott's pack and I are always here if you need, including Brett." He says, I smile and pull him in for a hug "I really missed you, I'm sorry for being a bitch to you." I apologized "I'm sorry for not being there for you when you were dying." I smile "It's okay. I'm just glad to be back." I say and I could feel him smiling.

We pull away from the hug, he looks back at the game and then back at me, he smirked "Wanna play a different game?" He asks "Call Of Duty Zombies?" I ask and he nods. We both started to fight off the Zombies, him dying first and me always complaining him dying first.