I wasn't about to sit there and wait for her. My phone was in my bag,my wallet. My books. I got out of bed as quickly as I could and walked out of the door like nothing was wrong. No one stopped me, I knew this school like the back of my hand and walked through it seamlessly, only catching a look at Mr. Lastiair, our principal,walking with two guys in suits.

"And nothing weird's been going on?" The taller man was saying, and Lastiair was about to answer when he saw me.

"Nellwyn!I heard what happened, how you feeling?" He asked. I looked up at him.

"I feel fine. I'm just going to get my bag. I dropped it." I told him, the two men seemed to be watching me strangely.

"What happened?" The shorter man asked.

"Just a fever. I'm going home soon." I said, Lastiair nodded to let them know it was true. "Technically I'm not here right now...So... No pass needed?" I smiled at my principal. He scoffed.

"Get going kid." He nodded at me to move along.

"Yes sir." I said, walking away quickly, those two men still watching me. I could feel it.

I turned into a stairwell, letting the door close behind me. It was strangely silent. I grabbed the railing and started climbing the stairs, a strange alarm going off in my head. Then the lights went out. I blinked, looking around.

"Hello?"I called out, but nothing came. I walked up the stairs more cautiously this time. I heard steps behind me. I looked back,nothing. I gripped the railing even harder, feeling the dizziness coming back. "Hello?" I said again, hearing footsteps on the stairs ahead of me. It felt cold suddenly and I walked up the stairs faster. Until, I was stopped, a hand on my shoulder, pushing me back into a wall, not roughly, but not gently either.

"Hello dear." A accented voice said quietly. I blinked and looked up at the man who was suddenly in front of me. I didn't know why, but I was frozen with fear. "So... A half angel half demon..." He muttered.

"I-I what? Me?" I looked around.

"Come with me." He said, letting me go.

"Who are you." I said quietly.

"Well..Seeing as your half demon... You can see me as your king." He said,looking back at me. I stared at him still. "Crowley, Kitten. Call me Crowley."

"I...I'm Nellwyn." I said, stepping towards him cautiously.

"Good.Now, hurry along. We don't want those damn goody-goodies showing up." Crowley started walking. "I'm surprised I figured you out before they did..." He chuckled as I followed him.

I walked next to him.

"Figured me out?" I gave him a look, dropping my guard a little. He wasn't all that scary...

"I hear you're a... Top notch student." He said, changing the subject. I nodded slightly.

"I guess... I mean. Straight A's. And.... A B plus or two, but no one's perfect." I shrugged. He nodded.

"I'm not talking about that-" He said, suddenly whipping and throwing a punch. I dodged and ducked low, punching him hard in the stomach. He winced a bit and coughed. "I'm talking about that." He said,rubbing his stomach. I dropped my fighting position that had become natural to me after a few years of boxing and kickboxing, along with some play fights with family members.

"I-I'm sorry." I said as he stood straight.

"No need. Tell me more about that." He said, continuing his walk down the empty hall.