C H A P T E R; 26

Maggies POV

I walk into my room slowly, dragging my feet. I was home alone, once again. Mikey can't come over because he's 'busy' like I actually believe that. Sorry but I'm not Nicole.

There was only one good thing as of right now, it's storming, badly. I love when it storms, it's calming. I shut my door but then hear my dog whine that she wants in. I sigh and open my door to hear her scatter in. I shut my door back and lay on my bed. My dog, Princess, jumps on my bed and lays next to me. I go on my phone and scroll through Instagram.

The thundering starts getting louder, I look up to my window and see that my window was open. I groan loudly knowing I would have to get up to close it. I stand up and walk towards the window. I shut it and a bolt of lightning strikes through the sky releasing a bright purple light for seconds until it faded out. I watch the lightning for a bit then heard a noise come from my closet. I spin around and furrow my eyebrows. I hear knocking on my window then turn back to my window to hear loud thundering and a bolt of lightning releases into the sky again and a figure with a mask on, holding a knife is right infront of me but outside but looking dead at me through the window. I let out a scream and hurriedly lock my window. I look out the window to see the lightning disappear and the figure was gone.

I spin around to see the figure Infront of me. I let out a scream and back up. The figure walks closer to me spinning a knife in their hand. "What do you want?! I have money!" I yell at the killer trying to find something to protect myself with. I run past the killer but the killer spins around a cuts me deeply in the back. I fall to the ground as I could feel blood run down my back and drip to the floor. I let out a scream and try to move away from the killer as the killer walks towards me slowly. "Stop, please!" I yell, my voice cracking.

The killer was wearing like this really weird rug thing that was all black (like scream) and had a mask on the was black and white, which the whole part of its outfit is fucking creepy.

I start moving back and still felt the blood dripping. I started getting dizzy and then the killer stabbed me in the chest. Then it went all black.

Nicole's POV

I walk downstairs and walks towards the kitchen until I hear a knock on the front door. I walk to the door and open it. "Ye- what do you want?" I cut myself off seeing Jake. "Look, babe" he starts but I laugh and he stops. "My name is Nicole. I don't think anyone here's name is 'Babe'" I say and look left and then to right being sarcastic. I could tell he was holding back the urge to roll his eyes which resulted me into smirking.

I start to shut the door but he stops it with his foot. "What?!" I ask annoyed. "Nevermind." He says and walks away. I furrow my eyebrows.

He's so annoying.

I shut the door and lock it. I look outside and it was bright for the morning.

There was puddles since it rained last night. I walk upstairs and decide to curl my hair. I curl my hair perfectly, do my makeup which consists of eyeliner and Mascara, and then put my high top black converse on.

I walk back downstairs to see a note on the wall. I grab the note, "Game On" it read. I look around then my phone goes off which makes me jump alittle. I grab my phone from my pocket. I got a text message from Morgan which read "Bryce picked me up, so I won't be on the bus, sorry" I sigh, then I'm driving.

******

I walk into the school and a couple of people glance at me then go back to their boring conversations. I walk to my locker and was about to open it but I hear, "well if it isn't Nicole." I turn around and see Mikey. "What do you want?" I ask and raise an eyebrow. He then pushes me up against the lockers. "get off of me." I say and push him back. "You killed Her, didn't you!" He says loudly. People start to look over, "what are you talking about?" I ask calmly. "You killed Maggie!" He says. I clench my jaw, "No I didn't, I don't even get why you would say I did it? I'm not that insane to go kill someone" I say. He is hilarious if he actually thought I killed her. Wonder if she suffered though..

He then slapped me, may I say quite hard. I hold onto my cheek shocked.

"Don't touch her." I hear someone say and look up to see a girl with purplish hair. I think it was the girl who was sitting next to Morgan on the bus while Damon and Mikey were arguing. Mikey turns around and rolls his eyes, "you must be Damons sister" Mikey says. "I go by Leanne" Leanne says and rolls her eyes and steps forward. "Leave her alone" she says harshly. Mikey rolls his eyes, "and who are you to tell me what to do?" Mikey asks. People start to look over. "I'm someone who can get you expelled from the school." Leanne says and Mikey glares at her which resulted into her rolling her eyes. Mikey then looks at me. "I'll find out if you did it. And I'll make you pay." Mikey says and walks away. The bell then rings. "Thanks." I say and look at Leanne. "Yeah sure, Your not the innocent one here though" Leanne states and walks away. I furrow my eyebrows but walk to my first class.

Leannes POV

*Flashback*

"Are you ready to go in?" My bestfriend, Carson, which was a cop asks me. "I guess" I reply and he opens the door to the old creepy house. Supposedly this is where the murderer stays. Carson looks at me, "ill look upstairs you stay down here and yell if you hear or see anything strange." Carson states and i nod. "Okay" as he walks upstairs. I look around in the rooms and come across a collage of photos of different people, some were of Bryce, Mikey, and these two girls which one of them were blonde and then the other had dark brownish, blackish hair. I grab this picture that had Bryce and the dark brown haired girl kissing. Doesn't Bryce date the blondey? Weird.. I look around and then put the picture in my back pocket. This could help me. Carson then comes downstairs. "find anything?" He asks and I shake my head, "nope" I reply and he nods. "This must not be it then..Let's go." He says

*End of flashback*