C H A P T E R; 9

Nicole's POV

"Okay whose sleeping in whose tent?" Andrew asks as we were sitting around the fire. "Um Morgan can share one with me?" Bryce asks looking at her. She nods blushing.

Mikey was about to speak but Derek cut him off, "Nicole will share one with me" I nod. I kinda wanted to share one with Mikey but it's whatever. "Okay, Mikey, Wes, and Me get our own" Andrew says. Everyone nods. The tents were already set up so woo. Derek comes over to me and sits next to me. "Wanna go swimming in the lake?" He asks. "Sure" i say standing up. We walk down to the lake. "Wait I forgot to put on my bikini" I say turning around. Derek grabs my hand and turns me around, "let's skinny dip." he says kinda demanding. "Um okay.." I reply. He takes off his clothes and jumps into the lake. I slowly take off my clothes and jumps in too. The water was freezing! Derek swimmer over to me and checked me out and bite his lip. I started feeling hella insecure so I looked down. He lifted up my chin and said "hey, don't be like that." Huh? I look up at him confused but before I could say something he kissed me. It wasn't a passionate kiss, it was a rough one. I pushed him back and looked at him crazy. "Are you mad?!" I ask. "What? I thought you liked me!" Derek replies. "I-uh" I try to say something but comes closer to me. "We can just..yanno...have alittle fun right?" He asks me grabbing my waist. "No." I reply trying to push him away from me but he doesn't budge. "What do you want Derek?" I ask annoyed. "To have some fun, that's it." He replies stroking my hair. "Well I don't so go find a hoe to do that!" I say and try to swim over to the deck to get out but something grabs my foot and I get pulled underwater. I come up and see Derek smirking. "Oops, but Nicole. I wasn't asking if we could have some fun" he said demandingly. He comes closer to me and wraps his arms around me. Okay Nicole all you have to do is scream. I try to scream before I get my mouth covered by his hand. He looks straight st me and glares. "I have a knife, do not test me to use it on you." He says. I don't respond. Wtf is he even doing? Is he high or something??

***Derek rapes Nicole, I don't wanna make that scene bc trigger warning, and I don't really like writing that***

*Next day*

I get out of my tent hopelessly terrified. I go to Bryce and Morgan's tent and wake Morgan up. I needed to get as far away from Derek as possible. She wakes up and tells me to go away. I ignore her and try to get her out of the tent. She finally gets up without waking anybody else up. "What do you want? And what time is it?" Morgan asks yawning. "I don't feel good. I'm leaving." I say. She finally got fully awake. "What?! We just got here yesterday!" Morgan says. "I know but I just don't feel well.." I reply. (No she's not pregnant calm down) "okay, but can I stay here?" Morgan asks with puppy dog eyes. I sigh not wanting Derek to do the same thing to her but I know Bryce will watch her. "Fine." I reply sighing. She smiles, "thank yooou" she replies. "I'm gonna go now if that's okay?" I ask. She nods. I grab my phone from the tent not daring to wake Derek up. I grab my stuff and call a cab. I hear noises behind me and turn around praying it wasn't Derek. I sigh relieved when i see Mikey looking st me confused. "Hey, what're you doing?" He asks in his morning voice. "Well..Uh..I don't feel well." I reply. "Oh, I hope you feel better, maybe we can hang out when i get back? Or do you want me to go with you?" Mikey asks and fake smile, "yeah sure, and no its okay, thanks." I reply. He nods and hugs me. I flinch but then hug back. His hugs were nice, better than Jake's. He is warm, and he hugs tightly. He smiles down at me since he's taller than me and i fake smile at him. I go through this trail to see the cab waiting. I get in slowly and tell the driver where to go.

I know this wasn't long but hey at least I updated. I changed the cover and the name which was "don't be scared" <3