C H A P T E R; 12

Morgan's POV

I walk into mine and Nicole's house with Bryce. "Well I see you later?" Bryce asks and smiles slightly. "You don't wanna stay here for a bit?" I ask slightly frowning. He looks at me and smiles, "no, I'd rather hang with you." He replies and pulls me into a hug. I smile in response. "Let's go to my room, I'm gonna check on Nicole real quick to see if she's here" I say and walk upstairs. "Okay" he replies and walks to my room. I walk to Nicole's and slightly open it to see her sitting on her bed staring out the window. "Nicole.." I ask her but she doesn't look at me. I sit next to her. "What's wrong?" I ask looking at her. She turns her head and looks at me. "What isn't wrong with my life?" She replies. "Was it Jake?" I ask. She laughs alittle, "no and yes, but it's actually Mikeys fault. Because he believed what Jake and Derek said." She replies. "Jake and Derek told him I slept with them and was coming for him next and yanno what's funny..he believes them, and then decides to go off on me! Like it's my fault" she says a fake laughs. But i could tell she was about to cry. "Wait why would Derek say that? Aren't yall like friends?" I ask her confused. She shakes her head and looks at anything but me. "Tell her" I hear a voice behind me. I look behind me to see Bryce. "Tell me what?" I ask even more confused. "No" she replies. "Nicole.." Bryce says slowly. "J-just leave me alone okay?" She stutters. Just then I hear someone walk upstairs and i stand up quickly and turn around. "Go away mikey" Bryce says to him. He looks at me then to Nicole. "What's going on in here?" He asks and I start to get pissed. I walk up to him and try not to slap him. "well let's see, why'd you go off on her? Why'd you believe Jake before her? Aren't you supposed to be making it up to her or some shit? Well look how that's going! I wouldn't be surprised if she never wanted to talk to your bitch ass anymore!" I yell at him while he just stares at me. "Morgan..." Bryce mumbles. "I'd believe Derek over that slut." Mikey replies. "So now I'm a slut?" Nicole says and laughs but I knew she wanted to cry. "What your bitch ass doesn't know is that Derek raped her!" I hear Bryce yell at Mikey. I was in shock. Bryce realized what he said and looked at Nicole who stared at Bryce in shock. "You weren't supposed to tell anyone! Are you fucking kidding me?!" Nicole yells at Bryce. "Is that true?" Mikey asks. Nicole doesn't look at Mikey. "Get out." She says gritting her teeth. Mikey frowns and walks out. "Ni-" "No" I start but she cuts me off. "Leave me alone please.." she whispers and I sadly nod. "Cmon Bryce." I say and walk out. Bryce follows and shuts her door. "Im sorry. I just couldn't hold it in.." Bryce rambles and I hush him. "Itll be okay.." I respond.

Nicole's POV

He told them. Not just Morgan. But the person I did not want to know what happened. Mikey. He now knows that Derek had raped me. He'll keep it against me now. Forever.

I make sure my door is locked and open my window. I then climb onto the roof. I sit there with my headphones on and listen to I wouldn't mind by He is We.

It slowly was getting darker and darker as i watched the sky turn black. I wish it would storm though. I love it when it does, and the lighting, when it's purple, I become in love with it. I don't know why I like it so much, it's just...calming.

Jake's POV

"Well done, Derek." I say and smirk at him. He nods, "just in it for the money boss" Derek replies. I nod and hand him the money, "I might need you later if Nicole tells anyone about the thing at the campsite and might need you to get on her again. I don't know yet" I tell him. "I'll see you around." I say and walk out of the house. I get into my red Lamborghini. I see Nicole sitting on top of her roof and wink at her then drive off. What a day to ruin things. Haha

Mikeys POV

I was pissed. I was over pissed. I don't know why but I do. I walk into my house and Derek was standing by the wall on his phone. I couldn't even stop myself. I didn't know what I was doing but I walked up to him angrily and slammed him up against the wall. "Dude what the fuck?!" Derek asks pushing me back. I push him against the wall again. "You know what you did, you think you can just get away with that? Your funny!" I tell him then punch him. He pushes me back and punches me. "Who told you? Nicole? She has something coming for her now." Derek says and starts laughing. I throw him to the ground and punch him over and over. I get pulled back by someone and was about to punch them when i realize it was Bryce. "Stop before you kill him." Bryce tells me trying to call me down. "No" I reply and try to go after Derek who was standing up by now. "You fucking bitch" I yell at him. He laughs as blood runs down his nose. "Tell Nicole ill see her at school tomorrow" Derek says and winks. He walks out of the house and I push Bryce up against the wall. "What the fuck is up with you?!" Bryce says pushing me back. "Whyd you let him get away?" I ask angrily. "Calm down. We just have to keep a close eye on them two" Bryce says and looks down. "What did we just get ourselves into?" I mumble.