Chapter Six - Young Terrors

Jade's POV

Jade's POV

It's like I'm watching my favorite childhood movie unfold right before my eyes. And I love it.

The whole Cimorelli-Jauregui situation to me was rather hilarious. And watching it unfold closely was even better. Perrie's reaction when she found out about her soon-to-be new siblings (mark my words) was amazing and the way she and Lisa had been bickering back and forth ever since, has been giving me a good reason to laugh every day. I don't get why though. I mean, I know the whole Jauregui clan for quite some time now and I know how troublemakers they can be at time, but honestly? I only find them cute. And the two youngest Cimorelli girls? They are adorable.

"Jade? Thank you for the chocolate" Little Lauren said with a dark blush in her cheeks and her small voice. See? Adorable. I don't see what Perrie's problem is.

"Yeah, and thanks for the ice cream, Jadey. You're the best" The older Lauren also thanked me and Dani nodded very quickly, mouth fool of candy and I smiled for the three children. See? They are all cute, polite and adorable. How could those little angels cause any problem?

"What? What do you mean you lost them?"

Mike's POV

"But... Mike, why are we going to play baseball today?" Christian asked while I lead him and the two other little boys towards the baseball field.

"It's just a tryout, Christian. We talked about it, Dad thought it was a good idea you guys do another sport other than soccer so you can have something to do every afternoon after school. It will be fun and, if you don't like it, you can always try for something else. But you have at least to try"

"But... We're missing soccer" Nick whined and I chuckled, ruffling his hair "What if the coach is upset with us?"

"He's not bud, I promise you. I talked to him and he knows that the tryouts are at the same time as soccer, so he's fine. C'mon" I lightly pushed my little brother inside the field and they all walked in. However, suddenly, they stopped and locked eyes with three little blonde boys the same age as them.

"Oh boy" Little Joey exclaimed and I frowned.

"Oh no, not them!" One of the blonde boys exclaimed.

"Even here?" The one that looked exactly like the one that talked last exclaimed. My frown deepened.

"Hm... Am I missing something?" I asked and six pair of eyes landed on me.

"They are the Jaureguis, Mike" Nick offered and I opened my mouth in a 'o' shape in understanding.

All my siblings had gladly filled me in what had happed on the dinner I missed and I was never so glad for missing a meal.

But... They are always exaggerating in a lot of different ways so... It probably won't be so bad having them on the same tryouts... Right?