Chapter 8 - Problems.

Start from the beginning

I slapped Niall.

"NIALL HOW COULD YOU!" I screamed.

I ran back into the dressing room and grabbed Amanda and the boys looked at me confused.

I picked her up and ran outside the backstage door to my car.

I buckled up me and Amanda and drove home.

I tried to hold the tears in.

"Momma what's wrong?" She asked me.

"It's nothing honey I just really missed you're daddy" I said trying to sound happy.

I dropped Amanda off at Monique's because on the way home I called monique to ask.

I drove home and ran to my bedroom.

I closed the door.

I cried in a corner then looked at my hand.

I had my wedding ring on.

I pulled it off and threw it.

My phone kept vibrating so I threw it.

It broke into half but i couldnt care.

*The Next Morning*

I guess I slept in the same spot as yesterday in the corner of my bedroom.

I was a mess.

I ran downstairs and grabbed the emergency phone we had and dialled Monique's number.

"M-moni can you take care of Amanda for a couple of days?" I asked her and she said okay.

"Th-thanks" I said and hung up.

I don't have anything anymore.

*6 months later*

I couldn't take it anymore so I moved to Canada so i could be away from everybody with Amanda.

I haven't talked to Monique, or any of the boys since that day. Heck, I don't even have friends.

I've been miserable.

I basicly never leave the house except for grocery shopping.

 I guess today is the day I will actually go outside for a decent walk.

I changed into red jeans and a white/black striped shirt that Louis bought for my birthday.

I laughed at that memory of my shock when I put it on and we were matching.

I tied my hair up into a high pony tail and headed out the door.

I got a new cellphone and a new number.

NO contacts at all.

I placed my phone in my pocket and walked around.

I looked up at the sky and smiled because it was dark.

The stars were amazing.

I looked down when I bumped into somebody.

"Oh shit i'm super sorry" I said and got up.

I put my hand out to help the person up.

They looked up and it was Louis.

"L-louis?" I asked.

"Twin?" He teased.

I literally flung myself to him and hugged him so tightly.

"I missed you lou sooo sooo much" I said.

"Emily how come you never spoke to us again?" he asked acting serious and he got up and crossed his arms waiting for an answer.

"W-well after i actually heard Miranda Cosgrove was dating N-niall i wanted to kill myself, but then I relized he isn't worth my life so then I moved here with Amanda, I don't talk to anyone anymore" I said and broke into tears.