Klance in da Club Part 2

Keith huffed, running a hand through his hair while getting on his motorcycle. He felt a little bad for being so rude, but there was nothing he could do now. In fact, now that he thought about it, he vaguely remembered Lance from his time at the garrison. He had been just as annoying then. He reached for his keys, only to find they weren't on his belt. He gaped and searched his pockets and the ground around him, but they were no where to be found.

The jingle of keys brought his attention up to a figure, the keys they held up glinting in the light. Lance smirked. "Looking for these?"

Keith snatched at them, but with Lance's absurd height he simply raised his arm and they were out of Keith's reach.

"What do you want?" Keith snapped.

Lance's expression turned serious. "I need your help."

"With what?"

"I assume you know Shiro."

Keith scoffed. "Everyone knows Shiro. He's a hero, remember?"

"Dial down the sass, Mullet. I was just making sure. Well, my friend Hunk created a machine that tracked their coordinates, and we know where they are."

Keith gaped. "How?"

"I have no idea. Hunk's the techy guy, he knows more than me. In any case, two things." He ticked them off on his fingers. "One, I need your help saving Shiro. Two, I need your friend Pidge's help. They're the only ones who can help Hunk find them. Plus, their brother and father is aboard the same Galra ship, so I assume they will be interested."

Keith narrowed his eyes. "I thought you said you found them."

His expression turned sheepish. "Well. We're close, but not close enough. We need your help, and Pidge's."

Keith frowned. "So what's in it for me?"

Lance's eyes widened. "I mean, you get to be a hero. Save Shiro. Save your friend's dad and brother. Et cetera." He smirked. "And if we survive, I'll even take you out for dinner after."

Keith scoffed, but he felt a slight blush creeping up his neck. "Fine, but I don't want to go out to dinner with someone as annoying as you."

"Fine with me."

Keith hated that smirk.

---

Playlist for Part 2:

Black Skinhead by Kanye West

Jealous Because I Love You by Venke Knutson