Lance and Keith in da club

*finger guns*

---

Keith stayed standing along the back wall, his eyes narrowed suspiciously while he surveyed everyone in the bar. His eyes quickly flitted over as a figure loudly burst through the bar doors, smirking, and even did finger guns as a strange entrance. Keith let out a quiet scoff and turned his attention away.

That is, until he found a person pressed up against the wall next to him- the same figure who had just loudly entered the club. They cocked a finger at him. "Hey." They had a funny smile- only using half of their face.

Needless to say, Keith was a little surprised. He let out a little gasp then immediately scowled at the man. "What are you doing?"

"Socializing. Isn't that what you do at a club?" He stuck his hand out. "The name's Lance."

Keith ignored the proffered hand. Lance pouted. "Aren't you going to tell me your name?"

Keith thought about it for a second. It wasn't like he was ever going to see them again- he could afford to tell him his name. "Keith."

"What's with the hair?" Lance nodded at him.

Keith blinked. "What?"

"Your hair. It's in a mullet." He chuckled. "You know, I think I like the name Mullet better than Keith."

Rolling his eyes, he pushed off the wall. "I don't have time for this."

"Hey where're you going Mullet?" Lance grabbed the sleeve of his jacket. Suddenly, Lance frowned, staring him down. Keith stared back, confused in the sudden change in demeanor. "Do I know you.." Lance trailed off, still staring him down intently.

"No?" Keith was pretty sure he would remember someone as flamboyant and loud as Lance.

"I definitely know you." He declared. "Did you ever take Coran's green pudding cooking class?"

Keith blinked. "No?"

Lance tapped his chin thoughtfully. "I could've sworn..." He brightened. "Were you a student at Galaxy Garrison?"

At once Keith's expression darkened. "Yeah. I was." He yanked his gloved hand away from Lance's grasp. "I have to go."

"Wait a second!" Lance pushed through the crowd after the quickly disappearing dark haired man. He grabbed his sleeve again. "I know you!! We were rivals at the garrison!" His blue eyes were wide, searching Keith's violet ones. "You remember me, right?"

Keith sighed in annoyance. "I don't know you Lance."

For a second Lance almost seemed hurt, but quickly covered that up with a smirk. "Well you SHOULD. Rival."

"Again. I don't remember you." Keith left the bar earlier than planned, the swinging door slamming shut behind him.

---

Sorry for making Keith really mean Lance'll have to step up his game with the sarcasm.

-Rengineer