Chapter 11: Finally

I just slept with all my wounds and bruises. I was way too tired to do it. Beast Boy begged me to heal them but I said no. I know they all hated me going to be as banged up as I am, but I promised them that I'd heal myself this morning.

"Azerath Metrion Zinthos. Azerath Metrion Zinthos. Azerath Me-"

"Raven? Can I come in?"

"Yes." He opens the door and locks it behind him. "Morning Beast Boy." I pop open my good eye and look him up and down quickly. He isn't wearing a shirt. Oh god. My cheeks grow really warm and I can feel them get really red.

"I see that Rae." He smirks and my cheeks get even redder. I try not to smile and I go back to meditating. I mouth my mantra. "How long have you been up?"

"About an hour." I answer.

"What? Rave, you promised."

"I know I know. But I wanted to meditate first."

"At least you covered your eye." He walks over and levels with me. "Your hair is messed up." He ties up my hair with a hair tie he found on my floor.

"Thanks."

"You need me to help you with anything?"

"Nope. I got it." I lift my hand to my eye and my hand glows blue. I let go and he pulls off the bandage. I slowly open my eye and blink a few times. Then I go to my ankles, then my arms, then my face. "That's better. Happy now?"

"Very."

"What time is it Beast Boy?"

"'Bout 7."

"Then why are you up?"

"What I can't make sure you're ok?"

"I'm not saying that. You just never wake up this early."

"Look...Beast Boy...I'm sorry."

"For what? It wasn't your fault." I think he wants to change what he just said. I sit down on the floor and he sits too.

"Not in the beginning. But all the things I said to you. The stuff I called you."

"Its ok. You were with him. You were just...acting...normally." I know that isn't what he meant, but he just couldn't figure out how to put it to words.

"No. It is my fault."

"Hey...why did you leave? Like, what made you get so spooked?" I kinda don't want to answer this, but... I think he needs to know.

"It...it was a dream...you were Slade, and all of you were cutting me... I just I couldn't be here. He corrupted my mind in a way. Made me think a certain way."

"Must have been pretty scary waking up with me right there."

"You have no idea." I look at his feet, then make my way up his chest until we lock eyes. I stare at him and he smiles. I move my eyes over to my closet. I get up and go to my closet.

"Whatcha doin?"

"I have something for you."

He jumps up and stands behind me. I pull out a shark tooth necklace.

"Shark tooth necklace?"

"An Azerathian Vainshark's tooth. Elders would keep them as pets and collect their teeth when they fall out. One of them gave me a tooth and I kept it. Its for saving me. I honestly thought that you'd give up on me."

"You're just giving it to me?" I nod. He takes it and puts it on. With the necklace combined with his bare chest makes him so attractive. I walk back to my bed.

"Rae, giving up on you never even crossed my mind." I giggle a little bit. "What was that?"

"Nothing Gar." Oh crap.

"Oh, so that's what you're calling me now?" He smirks again. I blush again.

"I...no."

Beast Boy POV

Like I said before, she's adorable when she is embarrassed.

"What? What was that? Can you say it again?"

"No." She turned way from me and took off her purple slippers.

"C'mon Rae..." I tease her.

'No!" She casually pushes my chest. She looks at my chest.

"Rae..."

"No Gar!" She covered her mouth. "Ahh!"

"Haha!"

"Shut up." She lays on her bed and I get an idea. If i want a girlfriend I should probably do it now. Heheh. I sit on her bed and look at her bright purple eyes. "What are you looking at?" I smirk and go in for the kill. I start to tickle her and she squeals.

I just made her squeal. I didn't know her voice was capable of doing that.

"Beast Boy quit it!"

"Not until you say it!"

"No!" She says in between giggles.

"Yes!"

"Never!" I just keep going. "Ok ok! Mercy Gar mercy!"

"Much better. I like this version of you better than the one I saw last week." I stop and pin her to the bed. As she breathes out I feel her warm breath on my nose. She looks so innocent and pure. Like a newborn baby. She's adorable.

"What are you doing?" She asks.

"This." I go down and kiss her. Her lips seems softer than before. I let go of her wrists and go to my elbows. She moans a little as I run my fingers through the bun that I made. It starts to come undone, but I don't care. Her hand slides down my chest and travels to mu neck.

We stop and touch our foreheads together.

"Hey Rae?"

"Yes. But no stealing my underpants." Aw c'mon! I throw her onto the floor and start tickling her again.

Then the crime alarm goes off. She quickly changes our clothes and we run into the Ops room. The others come running. Star and Robin are jumping up and down trying to get their boots on.

Raven is holding my hand and she wont let go. Cyborg notices and he grins at me.

"What were you two doing?" he asks slyly. I just smile at Raven and she smiles back at me.

"Its Mod."

"Stuff." I reply.

"Titans GO!"

Word Count: 993