Chapter 4: Misconceptions

Raven's POV

Robin and Star are home and they were holding hands, while somehow still looking worried when they came in.

Cyborg is walking up to the door. He should be up in a bit.

Meanwhile Robin can interrogate me! Yay! What a treat...

Here he comes with Beast Boy and Star. And here comes Cyborg too!

Now it's a freaking party.

Why am I so annoyed after what I just did with him?

"Now give us a run through on what happened." Cyborg said.

"Nice to see you too." I said sarcastically.

"Oh...whoops." He said a little embarrassed

"Did you guys have fun?" I asked politely.

"Oh yes! Robin took me to the top of the building of Jump and we ate a small lunch!"

"You mean Jump Spire?" I asked.

"Yes!" Star answered happily.

"And what about you?" I asked Cyborg.

"I had an all out Battle Brothers tournament with Mas y Menos!" He said loudly. Robin gave him a side eye. "Ahem..it was fun." He finished in a much calmer tone.

"Alright. Enough small talk. Tell us what happened." Robin demanded.

I really don't want to relive that again. At least what I remember of it. The rest is what I got from Beast Boy, which still wasn't pleasant.

But I have to tell them.

I don't want whatever that crap was that got into my body to have any worse affects that Slade intended it to.

"Actuallly, Beast Boy knows more than I do about it." I said looking at him.

"How is that so?" Starfire asked.

"Because she doesn't remember anything." Beast Boy clarified.

"I'll tell you what I do know." I say. They wait.

"Slade took control of my mind and I fought Beast Boy off to cut myself." They looked Beast Boy, then back at me.

"Where?" Robin asked. I showed them my bandages.

"Then what about the bandage on your forehead?" Starfire asked.

I don't want to say anything, so I just stay quiet.

Beast Boy came over to me and placed his hand on my shoulder. He nodded and took his hand away.

"Slade somehow broke into the tower and got into her room. As a matter of fact, I think he just smashed the window in. When I got in there he was cutting into Raven's head. Then he poured some stuff on her and left. Later the stuff turned black." Beast Boy explained.

"Oww!" I whispered. I felt a little shock in my right wrist. I jerked a little.

"What was that Raven?" Cyborg asked.

"The stuff got into my bloodstream." I reply. Robin's eyes (mask) grew slightly wider.

"What color was it before it turned black?" He asked.

"It looked like water." I'm turned away from them now, gripping my elbows with my hands.

The slightly abrasive bandages rubbing against my skin made me slightly uncomfortable. My head is hung low, and my eyes are closed. I kind of zone out. They are pretty much asking Beast Boy most of the stuff because I can't remember a thing.