CrankGameplays One-Shots

Magsimula sa umpisa

                                                                     ~At the Skating Rink~

I put my skates on and began tying them. When I had them tied, I skated over to Ethan's seat where he was putting his skates on. "You don't have to wait for me." He said with a grin as he began tying his skates. "I don't have to, but I want to." I said. He smiled and finished tying his skates. He got up and we skated onto the rink, where Tyler and Mark were. I looked over at Ethan who was gripping onto the wall. I smiled slightly and skated over to him. "Awe, hunny, you don't know how to skate do you?" I asked with a slight smile. "N-No." He said. I smiled and grabbed his hand. "C'mon, I'll teach you how." I said with a smile. He hesitantly let go of his grip on the wall and skated more towards the middle with me. Well, he rolled there, with the help of me pulling him. "Just watch my legs Ethan." I said as I began skating slowly. I then let go of his hand. "Go ahead." I said. He began moving forward. I smiled as he began skating slowly. "Good job! You're getting the hang of it!" I said with a smile. He looked up and his eyes were full of joy. He was like a little kid, learning how to do something for the first time. He smiled and began skating a bit faster. I smiled and skated next to him. I found it quite difficult to keep up with his slow pace, but I tried in the process of losing my balance every now and then. He began skating faster. I followed him, skating next to him. About thirty minutes later he was skating at a good, quick pace. "Good job Ethan, you learned to skate at the age of 20." I said with a smile. "Shut up." He said with a laugh. I giggled.

(Mark's POV)

"Y'know they're gonna fall in love if they haven't already." Tyler said. "Yeah..." I said as we watched them from the table. Emma had somehow taught Ethan how to skate in 45 minutes. "I know that you're protective of her, but you can't keep her in your arms forever." Tyler said. I nodded with a smile. "I think Ethan's perfect for her..." I said and watched as they laughed and skated together.

(Emma's POV)

"Alright folks, now it's time for the couples skate time, hold your significant other's hand and enjoy yourself." They announced. Me and Ethan were the last ones to skate over to the exit of the rink. Mark stood then he shoved us back out. "Mark we-" "Better hold hands like everyone else to fit it in." He sent me a wink. I sighed then grabbed Ethan's hand. He looked at me then we skated into the rink. We skated around, holding hands. After a bit I started liking holding Ethan's hand. "Alright folks, everyone come on back in." They announced again. Mark and Tyler skated over to us. "I hope you guys know that Tyler took a picture of you two and I have a video of you guys, holding hands, laughing and enjoying yourselves." Mark said and skated away. I looked at Ethan and he looked at me. We laughed at my older brother. He skated out of the rink. Then I got two Twitter notifications. "Uh-oh." I said. We skated to the exit and sat in the arcade area. I pulled my phone out. I unlocked it and logged onto Twitter. Mark had Tweeted the video and Tyler had Tweeted the picture. I groaned. Ethan chuckled. "C'mon let's go get something to drink, I'm really thirsty." He said with a smile. I nodded and we walked over to the snack bar. I ordered a water and a slice of pizza. Ethan told me to go find us a table, so I sat down at a table and waited for Ethan to return. He returned with only one slice of pizza and my water and his coke. "They only had one piece left and I really didn't want to wait another twenty minutes for the pizza to be ready, so you can have it." He said with a smile as he sat down. "No, you can have it, I'm not that hungry." I said and pushed the paper plate towards him. "No, you take it." He said and pushed it towards me. I shook my head and pushed it towards him. After like five minutes Ethan pushed it in the middle. "Fine, let's share it." He said. "Fine." I said. "You can take the first bite." He said. "No, you c-" ''GODDAMN IT JUST EAT THE FUCKING PIZZA!" Someone shouted from behind us. I quickly picked the pizza up and took a bite of it. We quietly took turns biting the pizza. I finished the crust because Ethan didn't like the crust. I sipped my water and finished it. I skated over to the trash can and threw the bottle away. Ethan followed with the plate and his coke. He threw them away and then we skated over to Mark and Tyler's table where they were laughing with huge grins in their faces. They didn't have their skates on. "You guys done skating?" I asked. "Yeah." Mark said. "You guys wanna go home?" I asked. "Yeah, but you guys can keep skating, we can wait." Tyler said. "Nah, I can't go skating right after eating pizza and chugging a water." I said with a smile. Mark chuckled. I skated to a table and took my skates off.

                                                                 ~Back at the House~

"EMMA!" Mark shouted from downstairs. I groaned and set my ukulele down. Ethan smiled. I opened the door. "WHAT MARK?!" I yelled. "WHERE'S TYLER?!" Mark shouted. "UP YOUR ASS!" I shouted and slammed the door shut. Ethan was giggling. "You two seem to be loving a brother and sister." Ethan said. "You try living with him all your life, you'll be yelling just like I am." I said. He chuckled. I sat back down on the bed and picked my ukulele up. "Ok so back to this. Alright so how much have you practiced since our last lesson?" He asked. "I've practiced quite a bit." I said. He smiled. "Good. Play the song I taught you then." He said. I smiled with a nod. I closed my eyes and let my mind to all the work. I played 'You Are My Sunshine'. When I finished, I smiled at Ethan. "That was really good!" He said with a smile. "Thanks..." I said with a slight blush. I had always liked Ethan, but we were best friends. If I told him and he didn't like me back it would be so awkward. Not only because we were best friends, we were roommates too. I set my ukulele down. "Have you been practicing the piano?" I asked with a smirk. "Uh..." He rubbed the back of his neck. I smiled and grabbed his hand and pulled him into my room. I had a keyboard there. "Sit." I said with a smile. He sat down on the piano bench and turned the keyboard on. He knew how to play the piano because I had been teaching him for almost 8 months now. We were currently working on Fur Elise. I walked over to my binder and pulled out the shee music for Fur Elise and walked over to the keyboard. I put it on my stand, which was in front of my keyboard. He played for about 30 seconds before messing up a part. I smiled slightly. "Go again." I said with. He sighed with a nod. He was blushing. He was embarrassed to preform in front of me. I smirked slightly.

(Ethan's POV)

I messed up at the same part again. "Alright." She said and leaned on my back, reaching her arms around me. She began playing the tune before slowing down at the part I messed up on. I watched her hands carefully, trying to focus on them instead of her pressed up against my back. She stopped after that part and stood back up. I sighed before playing the song again. As I played past the part I messed up, I smiled. I finished the song. She clapped. I smiled and bowed. She giggled. "Hold on." I said and walked into my room. I grabbed my ukulele and sat down on the piano bench next to her. She smirked at me and I smirked back. We nodded our heads and each began playing our instruments that we were best with.

(Italics are Ethan and regular is Emma. Bold is both of them)

"Wise men say

Only fools rush in

But I can't help falling in love with you

Shall I stay

Would it be a sin

If I can't help falling in love with you

Like a river flows

Surely to the sea

Darling so it goes

Some things are meant to be

Take my hand

Take my whole life too

For I can't help falling in love with you

Oh, for I can't help falling in love with you."

We sang and played together. We finished and looked at each other.

(Emma's POV)

We both began leaning in. My eyes fluttered close. Our lips touched and everything around us disappeared. It was just me and Ethan. He moved and gently set his hand on the side of my hand and his other hand on my waist. I smiled into the kiss. He pulled away with a gasp. I looked at him with a smile. He smiled back and hugged me. We layed down in my bed and took a nap cuddling together.

(Mark's POV)

"Em-" I looked at my little sister cuddling, fast asleep with Ethan. I smiled at the sweet sight. "Where's my ten dollars?" Tyler whispered in my ear. I groaned and pulled out my wallet.